April 23, 200818 yr comment_241344 That is a nice car there Lucas, though I am not a fan of the rims. They'd look more at home on a honda. Each to their own. Report
April 24, 200818 yr comment_241799 Yeah the day we drove it out of the tyre shop down the road it looked like I was doing a burnout. I should have had the guards rolled more before I got it p/beated & sprayed. I ended up splitting the front guards because of the wheels. Been off the road for about 4 years now still looks as it is though. Wondering whether to re-do it or start on the other ke10 in the family. With the amount of chrome on the car I thought the wheels suit it.. and at the time because of the stud pattern I had limited choice so I went with them. Thanks for the comments though. Report
April 26, 200818 yr comment_242241 here are my four oldies.... ke10 unreg, 3k with electronic ignition, old school. painted whitewalls in pic 1, stock 12" rims with stock ke10 hubcaps, and 12" dress rings in pic 2 ke11, on original rego still, got a couple of rough spots, but i just don't look there :yes: 3k with 4 spd. pretty neat. and the ke16, project long term, 3k with 5 spd, tinted windows. needs a starter motor and brakes. another long term project ke11, 3k 4spd straight, but needs paint and interior. just a few of my babies, check out the ke2x and 3x threads for more... Report
April 26, 200818 yr comment_242277 Nice collection you got there mate, sad to see them sitting there in the long grass rusting away :lolcry: cheers phatke30! Report
April 26, 200818 yr comment_242280 some of these will be for sale soon, as i'm downsizing, but the way i see it, better they're at my place sitting in long grass waiting, than being crushed and melted down for scrap;) Report
May 1, 200818 yr comment_243427 Wow, a few ke1x and a ke2x's and I see a ke3x there too!! Love the ke16, pm sent regarding its future plans :rocknroll: Scott. Edited May 1, 200818 yr by ROL-110 Report
May 4, 200818 yr comment_243905 Love the ke16, pm sent regarding its future plans :cool: Scott. haha oh scott I'm sure you will get a ke16 wags of your own soon mate haha looks nice tho can't say iv seen many cheers haydo Report
May 6, 200818 yr comment_244454 TE278U, my ke16 has similar damage in the same place, though not quite as bad. Nice looking ke11 you have there. :POSTPICS!: Report
May 6, 200818 yr comment_244460 That blue wagon was the one on ebay in Melbourne not long ago? How much do you want for it? Cheers Luke Report
May 9, 200818 yr comment_245083 tail light lens.... damn. Good luck on getting a new one of those! Report
May 9, 200818 yr comment_245210 Hey how do u go 4 clearence on the front with those 17s man by the way it looks madd as Report
May 14, 200818 yr comment_246352 I ended up splitting the front guards because of the wheels. Read - Not good hahaha. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now