Si's 5kte Ke55

Taz_Rx

Members dont see this ad

haha oh yeah that right.... you've got a baby too!! :blush: :lolcry:

You don't need to tell me how many turbo cars drive past there. The shops also perfectly positioned to cop the 'mid 2nd gear boost up' in most cars. :lol:

.....oh and how many of those turbo cars have gilmer drives though!?

yeah i would say none lol since most of them seem to be skylines and 180's and so on

Car Accessory Installs. Car audio shop which has a flat above the shop. I used to live there for 7 years befor we had bub, now Shaun live there.

If you look at the intercooler pics you can see the same set of stairs and black shed walls as in my sig pics. :wink:

Edit - Sorry they were in Shaun project thread, not mine.

Edited by Taz_Rx

Car Accessory Installs. Car audio shop which has a flat above the shop. I used to live there for 7 years befor we had bub, now Shaun live there.

If you look at the intercooler pics you can see the same set of stairs and black shed walls as in my sig pics. :wink:

Edit - Sorry they were in Shaun project thread, not mine.

I was trying to work out who's initials it would of been :laff:

• 4 weeks later...

Nothing too speacial yet. Just some kings springs with pedders shocks up front with 1 flipped leaf and TRD 8 way adjustales in the rear.

I've got some things in the works for new front struts but would prefer to get some better brakes to go in at the same time too.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice build Si. Been meaning to read your whole thread for a while. Thanks also for all your help too it has been a godsend. I haven't done too much to mine been too busy going on RC and ausrotary cruises to pull the blower off.

This car is an inspiration to all that love boosted K's

keep the updates and photos coming.

Stu.

Glad you think so mate.

Don't think I've even driven the car for a couple of months now! :blush: Been pretty busy at work and have been driving the Zuk the cart stuff around.

Plus I haven't really got much coin to spend on it lately having a rug rat. Next thing I like to do is replace the fuel pumps and surge tank (as that's actually not mine) and get some speedflow fitting in the boot. I don't think my lift pump is adequately filling the surge tank and if you corner hard can loose fuel pressure.

I also really need to paint and fit my flairs properly.