Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Si's 5kte Ke55

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 793k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Looks a bit more like a motor again! Tried to bolt the manifold on this afternoon and managed to pull a stud out of the head 🤬 will have to wait until Monday now to get a helicoil for it. Once I'

  • So long overdue update. Guess I'll be doing what will become inevitable in a lot of backyard garages in the coming months (Hey let's look at the positives) and getting some work done in this!! Wh

  • Hehe....breaking traction in second....with the potenzas!

Posted Images

  • Author

So this is what I was talking about with someone (or maybe both) having a dyno reading high or low.....

scan0002.jpg

.........................................and todays graph:

post-1315-0-38515800-1380621821_thumb.jpeg

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm: There's no doubt it is making an absolute shite load more power than it was back then.

Edited by Taz_Rx

Yeh, I wouldn't worry too much about the numbers, two different brands of dyno's, ect ect, they are just there for tuning. will be good to get it to the 1/4 when it opens again, your mph will give you an accurate figure.

Wow that figure is somewhat surprising, sounds like it is driving well so that's all that really matters!

Looks like the new dyno reading shows it's making more power earlier. e.g. comparing points off the graphs:

 

rpm *** Boost Auto (kW) *** Pro Auto (kW)

3000 *** 40 *** 65

4800 *** 84 *** 100

 

More area under the curve. Or was the first run with 82.2 kW at Pro Automotive using the old tune, make the two dynos read different?

Edited by bruce

Hmm, I'm just going to assume its a bit low.

 

Forgot to mention - and another sign it is making more power than that is the fact the 315cc injectors are now maxed out by 5500 rpm!

 

I noticed the blue box in the vid and knew exactly why. It is reasonably well known for them to read 20+% lower than the other two aussie made dynos. Matt is right though it's only a tuning tool, that should only really be compared same for same.

 

Are you restricted to a certain impedance injector with your wolf?

 

OK. You must be happy with the service at Pro Automotive? I'm kind of looking for options for a dyno in Hobart. But I think GT garage and Pro Automotive don't deal with carbs.

I've got those 550cc injectors in the manifold I stole off Mitch, they're around 16.3ohm. I'm really leaning towards E85 and ID1000's ATM, so may not need them. If I decide not to use them I can lend them to you.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.