Si's 5kte Ke55

Taz_Rx

Members dont see this ad

post-1315-0-65514800-1359721393.jpg

post-1315-0-54793900-1359721442.jpg

Damn this thing looks awesome these days!

Is there much in the way of tidy ke30's/55's up north? I'd quite like one to mess around with but all the ones down here are junk! I'd really like a ke38 to be honest but stuffed if i can find one down here

So is it making 300 killer wasps yet Si? haha

Not yet mate. As per previous page I reckon I might hold off on the bigger injectors and retune until I do something about installing the CAS and some multi coil packs. Pretty keen on looking into these LS coil packs. Might take the CAS back to Hobart with me tomorrow and see if I can't get some love out of it with dad's multimeter. I've had a brief look for a bluebird wiring diagram but not found anything incredibly useful. Thinking about it, there's 2 sets of slots in the trigger wheel - Double on 1 and singles on 2/3/4, and then another ring of maybe 180 odd. Thinking maybe theres a set of terminals for each ring of slots. :hmm:

Speaking of injectors.... Are you interested in my 315cc ones when I remove them?

Damn this thing looks awesome these days!

Is there much in the way of tidy ke30's/55's up north? I'd quite like one to mess around with but all the ones down here are junk! I'd really like a ke38 to be honest but stuffed if i can find one down here

Have you seen me getting round in Hobart lately in it?

Don't really know of any for sale in the state at the moment. Back when I got my first (would of been maybe '99) there was like 3 or 4 in the paper every weekend. Lucky to find a ksev once every few months these days,

I do sort of need to get rid of my old bitch one day. My sister isn't thrilled about it sitting down at her place these days. Plus I should also reluctantly get rid of my '38.... That is pretty well full of rust though.

Edited by Taz_Rx

Hey sorry mate been long weekending. Sounds like an sr20 cas to me. So looking into the cas plug with the tails facing away from you and the clip on top. 1. Ground. 2. 12 volt power. 3. Trigger 360 degree position. 4. Is home reference four tooth. You will not use number 3, because on your 4 plus 1 config the two holes drilled will mark no1 as you said.

Ok, so I've been doing some research on this CAS tonight. Going from the part number on the side of it its from a 91-95 Stanza.

I've searched for wiring diagrams for Stanzas but haven't found anything that really helps with the pinouts.

OWANF - I'm guessing that what you said above might be off a plug that is connected into the base of the CAS like pictured here?.....

http://www.ebay.com/...m-/181173622609

All I have to work with is this.....

post-1315-0-17102500-1402654139_thumb.jpg

After pulling the actual sensor out of the housing I've discovered it is an RSB-07, which is very similar to this RSB-06....

http://www.carpartsd...html?3593=89028

Listed under the vehicles it suits it says 200sx so I'm hoping it is the same as your SR20 one? If so are you able to tell me the pinouts again relative to the plug in the bottom of the CAS rather than the plug I assume is connected to yours?

Actually..... is yours more like this?....

7390_2_.jpg

I'm also anticipating my next problem. So rather than having a dual pulse on #1 like I thought I did the is a "block", and slots for 2/3/4. After having another look at the Wolf installation guide I'm thinking the wolf might not recognise the difference between 1 and the others. As far as its concerned it might just look like a single pulse wheel!? :hmm:

This is my wheel....

post-1315-0-24617600-1402654106_thumb.jpg

You said you had to cut a second slot into yours? Did it look like mine? As after doing a google image search for "SR20 CAS" I've found other ones that have progressively opening gaps like this.....

nissan-cas1.jpg

Hmm..... I really need to stop searching/typing/searching/typing...... just found this lol.....

IMG_1163_zps45e79366.jpg

So its really just as simple as that!?

Hey mate, mine is exactly as your last photo, the round hole in that picture will be hand drilled to mark no 1. The cas you have is not what i was thinking, mine is as the following picture with all the terminals in a row. i have a spare plate here from an sr20 if its possible that it suits your cas and yours is not suitable, i can measure it tomorrow.

Edited by oh what a nissan feeling!

Dude that is your CAS! (well I thought it was)..... I found that pic in a google image search and when you go 'visit site' it went to your project thread on another forum.

I'll just drill my plate exactly the same.

I've just spend the last 3 odd hours trying to find some info on pinouts. Think I'll just go to a wrecking yard in the morning and look for one of the vehicles on the above list. I can find wiring diagrams.... but just can find one that shows whats what between the bottom of the CAS and and the plug that connects it to the main harness. ie.....

post-1315-0-00049600-1402664511_thumb.gif

This was also a handy pic I found....

post-1315-0-14224500-1402664566_thumb.jpg

Does anybody happen to have easy access to one of the vehicle listed here......

post-1315-0-41408200-1402662347_thumb.png

It's definatly not an E15T wheel, as they are 4 and 1 optical wheel. I'll have a search through all my datto diagrams and sketches and see if I can work anything out. The E15 sensor is apparently same as FJ so I'll have a look tomoz and see. Do you have the plug?

No, that mainly my problem.

The wheel itself is basically irrelevant, the actual pickup (the rsb-07 part)...

http://m.ebay.com.au/itm/121186668885?nav=SEARCH

...is what all those vehicles have in common. Hence the pin out of that should be the same. For example Vg30's use that sensor with a 6 slot wheel.