Room In A Rolla

overgrown

Gday Guys,

I'm a pretty big guy at 6'5" and i was wondering if i was to big to fit in a corrola, the new models are ok but not sure about the 80-85 era and how big they are. Just thought id ask before i look at one and look like the fool when i can't get in it

lol

thanks guys

overgrown

Members dont see this ad

I'm 198cm according to my drivers licence and i can have my seat foward close to the wheel and still be comfortable, I have bucket seats and a harness and shit everywhere and it doesnt feel cluttered so you should be right.

By the way my car is a 1983 Ke70 sedan.

I'm just shy of 6 ft. and i drive with seat 1 click off all the way back. with my steel caps on all the way back, and i find it squishy for foot room with the boots on.

my ke70 with accord seats is just as bad. mate drove it, hes 185cm and he was quite cramped.

you will get in. but will u be comfy

my ke70 with accord seats is just as bad. mate drove it, hes 185cm and he was quite cramped.

you will get in. but will u be comfy

yup :wink:

even a stock ke70 i feel like I'm trying to squash myself into a small space, driving is a completely different matter