Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trev's Ae71 Sedan Turbo Project

Featured Replies

  • Replies 233
  • Views 91.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Went to court today, I get my license back in January so I'm not in a hurry to finish it, 6 months to go....

Edited by Trev

  • Author

HKS adjustable cam gears and belt will be here around the 9th of August.

  • Author

Today I went and got the waterpump and rear housing, Not much RWD stuff needed now.

 

post-1373-1185595092_thumb.jpg

 

It doesnt matter where it sits, but is the offset different? I was under the impression they were the same.

 

I thought i'd get a pic just to show the difference between the FWD and RWD pumps:

 

post-1373-1185595170_thumb.jpg

 

This is because the RWD setup runs the cooling fan.

Edited by Trev

  • Author

Forgot to get a pic with the pulley on the pump:

 

post-1373-1185608461_thumb.jpg

  • Author
Cheers trev, they are quite different arent they.

 

Yeah they are,

 

I spoke to Terry from road and track when he came around yesterday and i have decided that i am just going to buy a brand new AE86 harmonic balancer instead of going lightweight for the crank.

Yeah but its still a 4wd!! lower it already trev

 

( thanks for all the help today too )

  • Author
Yeah but its still a 4wd!! lower it already trev

 

( thanks for all the help today too )

 

I know, Suspension aint a big thing right now...

 

No worries, With all the 4AGE parts i have i wasn't worried :n:

 

I have been looking at HKS cams with a low profile as i cbf usin a set of bigport cams in it but now I'm thinking about going all the way and getting a set of the HKS 272 degree 8.1mm lift cams and valve springs, Anyone used these in a GE before?

I have all ways been told that big lift and duration cams are bad for forced induction ?

  • Author
I have all ways been told that big lift and duration cams are bad for forced induction ?

 

And blown V8's run stock cams.....

I know, Suspension aint a big thing right now...

 

No worries, With all the 4AGE parts i have i wasn't worried :D

 

I have been looking at HKS cams with a low profile as i cbf usin a set of bigport cams in it but now I'm thinking about going all the way and getting a set of the HKS 272 degree 8.1mm lift cams and valve springs, Anyone used these in a GE before?

 

So... if you get the HKS cams will you have a set of unused, unrequired bigport cams? :o

  • Author
So... if you get the HKS cams will you have a set of unused, unrequired bigport cams? :o

 

Nah i will have a set of GZE cams spare, I just didnt wanna use a set of bigport cams as i will be usin them both.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.