Mythbusters...

I think I'm gonna be sick!! :) :P

Testing a myth of ciggie lighters exploding in a hot car, they used a Shovelnose Coupe!! :D I can't believe it!! It even looked to be in a reasonable kinda condition too...

RIP a piece of cool Toyota history.

Members dont see this ad

I was only talkin to Des about that episode a week or 2 ago, I wasnt sure if it was a corona or not as i had never seen a 2 door (the back looked like a fiat), Over there it would just be an average shit box which sucks.

Adam has even traded his hilux for a dodge ram... AND they shot the windows out of a camry last week.... methinks there's a completely coincedental anti-toyota sub-current running through that show....

Edited by 7shades

i saw it and was shocked also, then i thought.. US i reckon would have the largest 2 door market in the world.. so youd probably find those cars are like arseholes over there, and they didnt think anything of it?

ke25 (mango's) are quite popular over there.. rare here.

i saw it too! thats a nice car, 2 door sedan+pillarless doors.. why can't they use another car? as the car looks to be in fair condition, i wouldnt mind getting one of those. lol.

but maybe there are lots of similar 2-door shovelnoses in the US in the same condition as this yeah?