Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Random Photo Thread

Featured Replies

Ever find yourself taking photos of Random but Funny stuff??

 

Post your pics up here.

 

I'll start...

 

I was at the Brisbane International Airport this morning and I saw this...

 

"Will all flight attendants please stand in the carpeted area?" Theres like 11 or 12 of them there.

post-1158-1182066922_thumb.jpg

Edited by JiP_01

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Arrived for work 30 mins before they opened so i was bored.

 

Corona dash, Note the time in the left hand corner, And no my engine doesn't rev to 7,500rpm

post-1746-1182072627_thumb.jpg

 

Twin cannons on a lancer, The driver is hot but the car is not.

post-1746-1182072649_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Well, I have ALOT of Random shots. So i decided to dig through my arsenal and I found these...

 

My niece, My alcohol

post-1158-1182073110_thumb.jpg

Back in the day. One of my crew and her mishap with the SOUR CREAM

post-1158-1182073243_thumb.jpg

The kitchen floor

post-1158-1182073268_thumb.jpg

Sizzler and a green pellet (Marsh mellow) in my food.

post-1158-1182073313_thumb.jpg

Carrot Car

post-1158-1182073360_thumb.jpg

Rusted Tow Truck

post-1158-1182073387_thumb.jpg

IKEA's display toilet

post-1158-1182073438_thumb.jpg

The sign on it. They must get a lot of people taking a dump on their displays.

post-1158-1182073447_thumb.jpg

My childhood bedroom curtains :)

post-1158-1182073477_thumb.jpg

It looks like that toilet has water in it. No wonder people use it

  • Author

Today's Installment of my random archive...

 

Why is she sitting on Barts face?? :)

post-1158-1182158535_thumb.jpg

Overdrive Switch.

post-1158-1182158641_thumb.jpg

Me in Floaties.

post-1158-1182158686_thumb.jpg

Des's Sticks Cruise.

post-1158-1182158705_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1182158721_thumb.jpg

My Niece pushing a trolley

post-1158-1182158915_thumb.jpg

Under the bonnet the car is run by 100% Des Powah

post-1158-1182158949_thumb.jpg

Road Kill Anyone?

post-1158-1182159021_thumb.jpg

In DEPERATE Need of Fashion tips.

post-1158-1182159111_thumb.jpg

Caution: Barrier

post-1158-1182159295_thumb.jpg

The reason she is sitting on bart's face is simply because i wasn't in the vacinity, so she had to settle for 2nd best :jamie:

 

 

Jae

random pic thread calls for random moment of self indulgent gloating

 

Me rollin Gangsta styles in LA. What up biznitches

P3060013.jpg

 

EDIT: I've just noticed how tiny that thing makes me look... I'm 5'10" and 80kg but I look like like a 12yo sitting in there :jamie:

Edited by 7shades

heres mine for today.....

 

Saw this in a computer shop i walked into the other day.....just had to take a picture of it

 

post-87-1182332460_thumb.jpg

 

one big arse prawn.

post-87-1182332547_thumb.jpg

 

me being bored one day at work.....

post-87-1182332601_thumb.jpg

 

One of our family traditions at christmas time is me, my brother and my dad have to build a gingerbread house.....this was my touch to it.

post-87-1182332688_thumb.jpg

 

i may have some more tomorrow

The wonders of Japan:

 

Arse Hygiene: Light years ahead

IMGP0937.jpg

 

Smoking Laws: 20 years behind. :jamie: I'm relishing the fact that I am enjoying a coffee and cigarette simultanously whilst indoors

IMGP0882.jpg

 

However the coffee itself leaves a little to be desired.

when i went on the GOR cruise on austrialia day weekend i noticed all along the road there were these signs which i thought were pretty ironic. lost pic of said sign but found another online..dscf0060.jpg

  • Author

NEXT INSTALLMENT

 

This one is dedicated to my nieces and nephew.

 

Firstly, "Do Not Overload Bins"

post-1158-1182562952_thumb.jpg

The colour I want Lolla to go.

post-1158-1182562992_thumb.jpg

I love this Lancer. The owner walked up behind me when i was taking this :jamie:

post-1158-1182563022_thumb.jpg

A view through the venetian

post-1158-1182563100_thumb.jpg

My Nephew wearing my sunnies.

post-1158-1182563198_thumb.jpg

At my old work, someone ate a cake in the freezer.

post-1158-1182563239_thumb.jpg

My Niece is traveling in a suitcase, Cause its cheaper.

post-1158-1182563292_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1182563358_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1182565564_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1182565623_thumb.jpg

My Niece crawling

post-1158-1182564308_thumb.jpg

Normally I'm the cruel one, but her mum did this. "Electronically Protected"

post-1158-1182565708_thumb.jpg

Got bored at work.

post-1158-1182565801_thumb.jpg

My money jar.

post-1158-1182565926_thumb.jpg

Free Flowin'

post-1158-1182565943_thumb.jpg

My nephew. So cute.

post-1158-1182565981_thumb.jpg

New site for my shed, twice the size of dads.

post-1158-1182566032_thumb.jpg

All the kids + one more baking.

post-1158-1182566078_thumb.jpg

My front yard. AKA The car-park.

post-1158-1182566231_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1182566334_thumb.jpg

Edited by JiP_01

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.