February 24, 200917 yr Author comment_322182 Hmmm Dan you might wanna put some tires on that. Or does it have some sort of experimental invisible tire?? Is that how it stays hovering over the ground?? lOl :hmm: Report
February 27, 200917 yr Author comment_323141 Okay, todays pics... WTF were Citron thinking with the hatch!! Not sure if you can see, but the Chrysler van has something under it. Its not a lift is it?? Do you think he could have fit any more on?? I lOl'd when I saw this... Do you think he has factory air conditioning?? And lastly this was on the way home today... Report
February 27, 200917 yr comment_323154 *drool* That camaro is damn sexy... About a 68-9 model right?? Love it. Report
February 27, 200917 yr comment_323162 Not sure if you can see, but the Chrysler van has something under it. Its not a lift is it?? I'd say so cause have a look at the bumper bar and how the hatch comes down and a little past the bar Do you think he could have fit any more on?? Urm, yes.... lol Report
February 27, 200917 yr comment_323189 The ute with the aircon... I had 5 split systems on the ute on the way home today :y: Just need to get them fitted now... to the house, not the ute :dance: Report
February 28, 200917 yr comment_323403 haha I took a .2 second look at it, he said fiat... oh well. Report
February 28, 200917 yr comment_323426 Okay, todays pics...And lastly this was on the way home today... Did the Camaro have any purple on it? and did you see the number plates. I'm thinking this is the MENTLE burnout masters camaro. I'll think of the owners name later. Report
February 28, 200917 yr comment_323432 Did the Camaro have any purple on it? and did you see the number plates. I'm thinking this is the MENTLE burnout masters camaro. I'll think of the owners name later. if you look close enough at the plate its "68XSS" Report
February 28, 200917 yr comment_323434 if you look close enough at the plate its "68XSS" Yea just opened it up bigger then. The guy I'm thinkin of goes by the name of Milan Dovik (pretty sure) Heres a Pic of MENTLE Report
February 28, 200917 yr comment_323499 I was just reading down the thread and saw Jasons question on what year the Camaro was, has to be a 68 cos the 69 had those ugly side vents infront of the rear wheel... but I spose the number plate answered that :dance: Edit: this will be the next car we restore, the wife wants one with a big block :y: Edited February 28, 200917 yr by 67Rolla-Ken Report
March 1, 200917 yr comment_323506 Edit: this will be the next car we restore, the wife wants one with a big block :dance: Yours too.... Mrs Shades wants one in burnt orange with satin black stripes. Report
March 1, 200917 yr comment_323512 Nice. Nay wants orange or yellow with the black stripes or black with red stripes... and she wants to try and buy the plates KITTY :dance: Report
March 1, 200917 yr comment_323756 Okay, todays pics... WTF were Citron thinking with the hatch!! I actually prefer that hatch to the 5-door C4s, they look too bland and generic, whereas the 3-door is edgy and cool. Plus looks a treat when done up as a rally car, as all the Citroen WRC cars have. Not sure if you can see, but the Chrysler van has something under it. Its not a lift is it?? Meh, see these kind of things all the time, usually on a Premacy or Tarago though, it's a wheelchair lift. Maxi Taxis etc often have them too. Funny seeing the old Falcons with them too, it looks like it's pregnant because of the huge bulbous rear-end. Report
March 2, 200917 yr comment_323805 Meh, see these kind of things all the time, usually on a Premacy or Tarago though, it's a wheelchair lift. Maxi Taxis etc often have them too. Funny seeing the old Falcons with them too, it looks like it's pregnant because of the huge bulbous rear-end. Maxi's have an internal ramp and you can't see them from the rear (except in the rear window), The cars i mostly see with the semi external lifts are mazda 121's with the modified high roof and they are bloody expensive. Report
March 2, 200917 yr comment_323811 Maxi's have an internal ramp and you can't see them from the rear (except in the rear window), The cars i mostly see with the semi external lifts are mazda 121's with the modified high roof and they are bloody expensive. Pretty sure I've seen some Maxis down here with them (not all, though, and could be privately run - Maxi Taxis are generic names for any minibus-based taxi here), wouldn't be surprised if NSW taxis are different to QLD taxis too :dance: The wheel-chair specific taxis tend to be Falcon wagons, like this: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now