Random Photo Thread

Members dont see this ad

Okay, todays pics...

WTF were Citron thinking with the hatch!!

post-1158-1235730745_thumb.jpg

Not sure if you can see, but the Chrysler van has something under it. Its not a lift is it??

post-1158-1235730845_thumb.jpg

Do you think he could have fit any more on??

post-1158-1235730942_thumb.jpg

I lOl'd when I saw this...

post-1158-1235730968_thumb.jpg

Do you think he has factory air conditioning??

post-1158-1235731043_thumb.jpg

And lastly this was on the way home today...

post-1158-1235731074_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1235731093_thumb.jpg

I was just reading down the thread and saw Jasons question on what year the Camaro was, has to be a 68 cos the 69 had those ugly side vents infront of the rear wheel... but I spose the number plate answered that :dance:

Edit: this will be the next car we restore, the wife wants one with a big block :y:

Edited by 67Rolla-Ken

Okay, todays pics...

WTF were Citron thinking with the hatch!!

post-1158-1235730745_thumb.jpg

I actually prefer that hatch to the 5-door C4s, they look too bland and generic, whereas the 3-door is edgy and cool. Plus looks a treat when done up as a rally car, as all the Citroen WRC cars have.

Not sure if you can see, but the Chrysler van has something under it. Its not a lift is it??

post-1158-1235730845_thumb.jpg

Meh, see these kind of things all the time, usually on a Premacy or Tarago though, it's a wheelchair lift. Maxi Taxis etc often have them too. Funny seeing the old Falcons with them too, it looks like it's pregnant because of the huge bulbous rear-end.

Meh, see these kind of things all the time, usually on a Premacy or Tarago though, it's a wheelchair lift. Maxi Taxis etc often have them too. Funny seeing the old Falcons with them too, it looks like it's pregnant because of the huge bulbous rear-end.

Maxi's have an internal ramp and you can't see them from the rear (except in the rear window), The cars i mostly see with the semi external lifts are mazda 121's with the modified high roof and they are bloody expensive.

Maxi's have an internal ramp and you can't see them from the rear (except in the rear window), The cars i mostly see with the semi external lifts are mazda 121's with the modified high roof and they are bloody expensive.

Pretty sure I've seen some Maxis down here with them (not all, though, and could be privately run - Maxi Taxis are generic names for any minibus-based taxi here), wouldn't be surprised if NSW taxis are different to QLD taxis too :dance:

The wheel-chair specific taxis tend to be Falcon wagons, like this:

a_dubboflashcab.jpg