Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke70 / Ae71 Data

Featured Replies

  • Replies 72
  • Views 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As i thought.

Where do you get an epc? Ebay? Off the back of a lorry?

Here is more toyota corolla photocopiesl Yay.

 

 

Matt

 

i downloaded mine, umm, if you reallllyyyy want it, just google long and hard.

thats what i ended up doing. can't remember any details on how i found it now sorry. but it was a bit of messing around, and i only use it because of the 1g, that most places will tell you to get stuffed when you ring for parts...

 

cheers, andrew

  • 1 month later...

Someone is going to have to gather all the scraps of info and arrange them into an organised format in the wiki. If we just pin every post with good info pinning would become pointless and the information lost.

random post ben?

  • 4 weeks later...

3k, 4k <ke55> and 4k hicam <ke70> are the heads interchange able ? and do you need to make sure push rods are to fit the block due to cam

 

position and lifter length ?? if it were possible to change heads

  • 2 weeks later...

I can't seem to see a lot of the pictures on the first page and some of the characters in the text are screwed up..

  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

you forgot orange as a colour, mines a 1982 cs paint code "big bad orange" lol

  • 5 months later...

Sorry guys I know I'm digging up and old thread here but I've search google, Toyota, Ke70 and hardtuned but cannot find it anywhere. I need the paint code for a 1983 KE70 cs in white?

 

Help would be awesome

 

thanks in advance Scott

I think the code is AA = peak white

Just for anyone who is curious the code is AA/H2 which is the peak white from late 1970's to 1990, information sourced from protec paint so forgive me if its wrong lol. And cheers for the help TRD ke70

Edited by Scott_87

  • 2 months later...

I've been scouring the web and forums to try and find a definitive answer on the differences between the tailshafts. Anyone care to enlighten me :)

I've been scouring the web and forums to try and find a definitive answer on the differences between the tailshafts. Anyone care to enlighten me :)

 

The K & T yoke is different, I cannot remember about the diff but I put a T series yoke on my K shaft.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.