Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

-traffic lights that give the green to one way for a good hour even tho your the only person in a car within a 5km radius in the wee hours of the morning

One set that i had to go through late at night was very much like that, so it got to the point of have a good look around and go.

-people that change into your lane at last second at the lights cos its pole position....

Use to love driving my dads old cab-over truck for things like that. Take it easy on the brakes and watch the scared drivers looks as you pull up the barest of inches from their bumber :lol:

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

That post loses all serious when every !@#$%^& word is smeg!!!!!

!@#$

 

 

Family Friendly forum now get to like it....That is all.

Edited by camerondownunder88

I have a feeling that is whats wrong with my fuel cap on my KE36. First i couldn't lock it and now I can't get it off. It doesn't get driven so I'll worry about getting it off later.

Don't worry, we had some druggo shooting up on our front doorstep at 3am in the morning. It took the police over a half an hour to get here and the security guy from my work (who the cops are always hassling) got here 5 minutes after he heard. It's the biggest pain in the arse getting the cops to my part of town and even if we call them, they don't show up half the time...

Hey don't worry about that I had someone in my garage stealing my stuff rang the cops and they stated to me that they would not be able to get someone out to my place for at least 1.5 hours, I explained that they possibly might not be here in 1.5 hours, their advice was not to approach the guy, I stated that is fine, don't worry about coming around I will just shoot the prick, and hung up the phone....

 

2.01 minutes later two divvy van rock up, they run into the garage where I had the guy on the floor (citizens arrest) the first thing out of the cops mouth was I though you stated you would shoot him, my response was I thought you would not be able to get here for 1.5hours. :lol: just need to play their game.

 

 

Cheers

without going into it...

 

 

 

AARRGGGHHHH f@$king ARRRGGHHHHHHHH!

 

 

that's all

Hey don't worry about that I had someone in my garage stealing my stuff rang the cops and they stated to me that they would not be able to get someone out to my place for at least 1.5 hours, I explained that they possibly might not be here in 1.5 hours, their advice was not to approach the guy, I stated that is fine, don't worry about coming around I will just shoot the prick, and hung up the phone....

 

2.01 minutes later two divvy van rock up, they run into the garage where I had the guy on the floor (citizens arrest) the first thing out of the cops mouth was I though you stated you would shoot him, my response was I thought you would not be able to get here for 1.5hours. :lol: just need to play their game.

 

 

Cheers

Ha ha that's awesome.

We were told by someone that that's what you do if you want the cops in hurry.

We've also been told that the police have avocated many times over many years that if you find someone in your house/yard stealing/damaging stuff, give them a good old bash, knock them out and drag them into the street. Call the cops and tell them that two blokes are drunk and fighting in your street...

If someone was in my house stealing or breaking something, I think I'd be more inclined to stop them physically and call the cops saying what they did. Might have a bit more of a consequence to them compared to fighting in a street.

 

School and the psychopathic teachers that are hired by it!

two-faced, hypocritical, pathetic people :lol: .

Having cement dust in your hair and trying to wash it. :bash: i think i got it all out, if it continues i might have to shave all my locks off. :eatlead:

Laboratory grade acetic acid will get it out Jon. It'll probably take your hair and scalp with it but the cement will be gone!!

Mad, can you get me some?

About my new job, been meaning to say this, it's frustrating when the bosses dad tries to talk to me. For starters i don't speak the language well or even write it and secondly, he has had his voice box removed after years of smoking. Its like talking to Humphey B Bear. He's a good bloke and i know, but he tries to play the pity card a lot witch is really annoying. Did i force you to smoke?

Having cement dust in your hair and trying to wash it. :hmm: i think i got it all out, if it continues i might have to shave all my locks off. :bash:

Rockhead ?? :eatlead:

.... he has had his voice box removed after years of smoking. Its like talking to Humphey B Bear.

 

What he talks to you without pants on... eeek that is horrible.. :eatlead:

 

Cheers

Sneezing for at least an hour after using WD-40, happens every time.

And parking fines.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.