Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

The Mitsubishi car ads are really starting to piss me off, mostly the one where the bitch is running around turning lights and crap off as she can't predict her power bill and then the fish is in the run to cop it, If you are that up tight about money you should not have spent it all on a god damn lancer you dumb ass.

 

Oh and I miss my AE71.

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

i hate ford mondeo ad with the barking dog! nothing gets me angry as that!

Edited by Evan G

What gets me with that add is the car would sooner listen to the dog then the driver....

Quality control on new stuff these days.

 

Bought an upright aircompressor the other day, bought it home assembled it, plugged it in and it would not hold any more than 60psi as air was pissing out the metal manifold thing the taps/guages/fittings run off. :laff: Took it back the next day 45mins each way (live in the country) and exchanged it mainly as I like the upright design to save space in my shed.... Then new one has a pinhole in one of the tank welds. ;) Anyway it is not bad, can live with it for awhile, has a years warranty so I've got plenty of time to take it back if I want, for now it works.

 

Gotta love air tools. :wink: Man I've been missing out for so many years, it is so cool having an air ratchet and rattle gun. Makes life so so much easier.

Edited by Felix

Bloody post offices. Had the girlfriend go around to the post office today to ask about a quote on a carton to be sent up to nambour, she couldn't do it cause the box wasn't sealed and addressed....

 

But apart from that - i'm not sending anything through Pack N Send. They wanted about $140 to send a 2kg box to Melbourne. But the cracker was they had to pack the box themselves. The item i'm wanting to send is door glass so it'd have to be wrapped in bubble wrap etc, at work we sell bubble wrap a 1.5 x 100M roll is around $80..... go figure....

 

Talking about work and race jacks - a pretty good one turned up the other day, it had LEDs in the saddle.

Also found out my supervisor doesn't know what a car battery is - phuckin idiot

Two things that made my gears grind so much this morning that I almost broke the frickin' gearbox!

 

1. The c$#ksmoker P plater who doesnt know what a giveway sign is, causing me to have to swerve into the lane next to me to avoid a pretty heavy collision if I'd kept going.

 

Yet I pull up next to him and mouth "WHAT THE F&*K?" and his passenger shrugs his shoulders as in to say "what? we didnt do anything!"

 

2. The 4WD who then attempted to merge into the other side of my car as I indicated to change into the far left lane when two lanes changed to three so I could get into the service station this morning.

 

And then they got on the high beams! Get f*&ked! Check your blind spot ya wanker!

 

I seriously think 4WD's should have their own seperate licence that needs to be obtained by going "off-road" and they should then be banned from driving around the inner city!

 

If you're a soccer mum, get a frickin' Honda CR-V or Odyssey!

2. The 4WD who then attempted to merge into the other side of my car as I indicated to change into the far left lane when two lanes changed to three so I could get into the service station this morning.

 

And then they got on the high beams! Get f*&ked! Check your blind spot ya wanker!

 

I seriously think 4WD's should have their own seperate licence that needs to be obtained by going "off-road" and they should then be banned from driving around the inner city!

 

If you're a soccer mum, get a frickin' Honda CR-V or Odyssey!

 

 

I almost had my KE30 run off the road by some soccer mum in a landcruiser. Got the usual "huh, i was too busy doing my nails and making a sammich" kinda look.

 

Grrrr.

lay off the 4wds

if they wernt in a 4wd they would be in some other piece of shit and drive just as retardedly.

 

 

and i don't understand which side of you the 4wd tried to merge into, if two lanes changed to three, and you went across to the left, what, did he try and come across too?

 

its fairly hard to see in some 4wds, utes are the worst culprit, especially when people don't set their mirrors right, have to set them phuckin wide to see whats beside you, then you can't see shit further back.

lay off the 4wds

if they wernt in a 4wd they would be in some other piece of shit and drive just as retardedly.

 

 

and i don't understand which side of you the 4wd tried to merge into, if two lanes changed to three, and you went across to the left, what, did he try and come across too?

 

its fairly hard to see in some 4wds, utes are the worst culprit, especially when people don't set their mirrors right, have to set them phuckin wide to see whats beside you, then you can't see shit further back.

 

Yeah but the problem is being in a big 4WD you feel more comfortable taking risks. You're sitting up a lot high than the other cars and it gives you a sense of power.

 

If there were in a tiny little low to the ground car, then it's entirely plausible that they'd be more cautious because it actually feels like they're on the road with other people. As oppose to feeling like there's a road with people on it, and they're just happily driving over the top of it all.

I've said it a million times before... But... There should be a licence class to drive anything over 2T, or over certain dimensions.

 

Little miss whatsherface who has just traded in her 96 Festiva and bought a shiny new Pathfinder has NO idea how to drive the damn thing... When she bought it, nobody told her it takes longer to stop, she has to go around corners slower, the centre of gravity is higher, or the semi-offroad tyres don't respond to input as quickly as regular road tyres. Most city-dwelling blokes are just as guilty. Mind you, if you live in a city, you probably don't need a 4wd but that's another rant altogether.

 

Oh and while I'm at it, I don't care how discriminatory it is, but if you can't see over the f*cking dashboard, you need a smaller car. I'm looking at you 4'8" Asian lady in the Landcruiser, 3 inches from the steering wheel.

Oh and while I'm at it, I don't care how discriminatory it is, but if you can't see over the f*cking dashboard, you need a smaller car. I'm looking at you 4'8" Asian lady in the Landcruiser, 3 inches from the steering wheel.

 

Don't you like commodore drivers using periscopes :wink:

if you want something for room, get a merc van! 6 seats. turbo diesel and 5 star ancap rating!

 

and they don't have 33" lift kits and mud tyres!

 

they drive like a car!

if you want something for room, get a merc van! 6 seats. turbo diesel and 5 star ancap rating!

 

and they don't have 33" lift kits and mud tyres!

 

they drive like a car!

 

Or get an Odyssey, they're barely taller than your average tall-boy hatch these days, and with stacks of room inside. Make a lot more sense than a Patrol or the like where you have to lift the kids UP to the seat...

if you want something for room, get a merc van! 6 seats. turbo diesel and 5 star ancap rating!

 

and they don't have 33" lift kits and mud tyres!

 

they drive like a car!

 

And they're woefully unreliable. Mine as been back to the dealership 6 f*cking times. Has 30k on the odo.

 

Both front window regs shat themselves

Goes through 2L of engine oil between services

Tail and headlights keep blowing

Brake rotors warped... Replaced them, and now 5k later they're squealing and grinding

3 side body moulds have fallen off

Chews through front tyres in 10 thou no matter WHAT I do to the front geometry

Auto trans computer replaced... Still shithouse, doesn't like reverse sometimes, almost NO forward movement under 1500rpm

And the latest f*ckup, the EGR system shat itself and put the damn ECU into safe mode. Found the fault on day one, then waited 4 days for parts.

 

Hmmm what else while I'm having a bitch...

 

The brake pedal rubber has worn through already

The floor covering is wearing through where my right heel sits

THE SEATS ARE MADE OF CONCRETE and have no lateral support

HVAC vents point at a stupid stupid angle and don't direct air towards the occupants no matter how hard you fiddle with them

Stereo is garbage, will be yanking that out next week and throwing it at the next German I encounter

 

If I could, I'd give the damn thing back with ^^ that list written on the side in brake fluid.

 

Should have leased a bloody Hiace... Just like the last 5 vans I've had, which performed faultlessly for 250k each.

And they're woefully unreliable. Mine as been back to the dealership 6 f*cking times. Has 30k on the odo.

 

Both front window regs shat themselves normal

Goes through 2L of engine oil between services normal

Tail and headlights keep blowing first case ive heard of

Brake rotors warped... Replaced them, and now 5k later they're squealing and grinding thats odd

3 side body moulds have fallen off

Chews through front tyres in 10 thou no matter WHAT I do to the front geometry VERY NORMAL! let me guess Front L tyre?

Auto trans computer replaced... Still shithouse, doesn't like reverse sometimes, almost NO forward movement under 1500rpm common

And the latest f*ckup, the EGR system shat itself and put the damn ECU into safe mode. Found the fault on day one, then waited 4 days for parts.

 

Hmmm what else while I'm having a bitch...

 

The brake pedal rubber has worn through already normal

The floor covering is wearing through where my right heel sits called floor mats

THE SEATS ARE MADE OF CONCRETE and have no lateral support

HVAC vents point at a stupid stupid angle and don't direct air towards the occupants no matter how hard you fiddle with them +1

Stereo is garbage, will be yanking that out next week and throwing it at the next German I encounter made my signature!

 

If I could, I'd give the damn thing back with ^^ that list written on the side in brake fluid.

 

Should have leased a bloody Hiace... Just like the last 5 vans I've had, which performed faultlessly for 250k each.

 

you must of got one of the lemons.

 

if you drove a turbo V6 vito you'll be impressed!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.