Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

My point was basically i don't see why it has a weldy if it's basically a daily from what i can work out..

 

Makes it a bitch to park and wears out tires. MOST welded diffs are used in drifting. Or cheap rallying. For circuit racing or most other autosports an LSD used... A weldy isn't an LSD to state the obvious.

 

Because it had one when he got it and remember somone pointing out to you that v8 supercars use a locked diff and that most of the racecars I used to work on had lsd's so tight that they mght as well be locked. The 33 had an LSD but would chirp the tyres on a hard surface (the road etc) when turning and that was with 9-10" slicks.

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

Yeah NASCAR's run lockers as well but they do slide around a lot even on oval's haha

 

I can't see this argument ever ending.....

I can't see this argument ever ending.....

 

Nah because it is ok to be told that there is no point having something 'drift' orientated when you don't drift but you can't say that you don't want something to turn into a 'drift' car.

 

A bit fucking hypocritical if you ask me.

Edited by Trev

I wasn't trying to make an argument. I was voicing my side of it here instead of making everyone posts offtopic replying to the comments people keep making.

 

I'm not a flatcapper. I don't have a ke70. Leave it that. The comments are pointless if you keep directing them at me.. Yes. I like drifting. I just don't see why that gets to you so much you feel the need to comment about it constantly if i write something? That's all i'm saying. And i'm ending it here.

 

And Trev, You say that.. But others on the forum apparently call it "Hardparking" If you style a car for a certain type of motorsport but don't actually compete..

Edited by Jono.C

Who said I don't actually like drifting? I don't like the scene and the shit that comes out of it at the moment.

 

I just don't understand why it is fine for you to have a go at Reed because he isn't a drifter but has a locked diff but I can't because some 60hp shitter has a locked diff and cut springs and I say they are ruining a car, makes total sense to me...

W.G.M.G.

 

is people who cannot spell.

 

Also ... the round black things that your car rolls along on, are tyres, NOT tires

I didn't have a go at him, I simply asked about it's diff.. I have nothing really against either of you. You dislike some drifters and their cars. Okay. We all do. Willis and myself have already stated we don't like everyone and their cars and that's not who we are. So why do we get put in the same field.. EVEN AS I DON'T HAVE A KE70!?

 

I've said what i want to say. And that is i don't think yours, or and Reed's remarks are warranted when i post a reply to someones enquiry or when someone asks about drifting their corolla.

 

That's all i'm saying. There's a time and place for opinions but when it's someone elses car other peoples opinion don't generally matter. And it just makes it offtopic.

 

As i said i have nothing against either of you. Just your remarks are unwarranted and invalid when directed to us and just out of context with half the threads you post them in.

 

You can complain about drifting, me or ke70s in here as much as you like and i won't give a shit, i'll let you do it, go for it! But in there general forum with remarks such as me being a flatcapper or a ke70 ʞ©$ɟhead or whatever it is you say it's not really ideal

THIS IS WHY WE can't HAVE NICE THINGS!

 

 

WGMG: Cheating ʞ©$ɟs. No wonder women think men are assholes.

 

I mean, I've got nothing against a good box smashing. But if that's all it's going to be. Be honest about it!

Edited by SLO-030

I've got nothing against a good box smashing

 

Who does?!

They don't weld diffs and cut springs to try and get other people to like their cars, its for a bit of fun!!! Its their cars they can do what they want, they spent the money, they can take the defect notices, and they can pay for damage to be fixed!!

Unless you wanted to buy the car, why does it bother you if a ke70 is crashed/ dented/ drifted?

 

They're cheap rwd cars what do you expect

I mean, I've got nothing against a good box smashing.

 

post-5437-0-97821100-1345365719_thumb.jpg

 

;)

They don't weld diffs and cut springs to try and get other people to like their cars, its for a bit of fun!!! Its their cars they can do what they want, they spent the money, they can take the defect notices, and they can pay for damage to be fixed!!

Unless you wanted to buy the car, why does it bother you if a ke70 is crashed/ dented/ drifted?

 

They're cheap rwd cars what do you expect

 

Because trying to buy one that isn't ʞ©$ɟed is getting hard, it bothers me that people just want one because of the scene and not because of what it is.

 

Typical young nub not understanding where an old ʇ~~ɔ like me is coming from.

Ausrotary called. They said you should harden the ʞ©$ɟ up.

 

Tell that to old falcon, monaro and torana owners.

 

Sorry that I have an AE71 that I don't want to drift or make it look like a drifter.

Tell that to old falcon, monaro and torana owners.

 

Sorry that I have an AE71 that I don't want to drift or make it look like a drifter.

 

We're not approaching the plight of any of them (maybe with the exception of some KE1x's). The corolla was cheap, mass produced, sold in the hundreds of thousands. If anything you should be happy that they're becoming less common. The price will increase and the fanbois will piss off to the next car they're fapping over.

 

 

Edit: I've got some serious déjà vu about this whole argument.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.