Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

I posted what was grinding my gears, Jono replied and as far as I could tell we were all talking about what was grinding my gears.

Chill out dude.

 

The subforum is called off topic... As in, off the topic of cars.. This thread has a particular topic. You blokes posted 20+ one liners that had nothing to do with WGMG, I read back through them before I killed them.

 

"I'll send you a text tonight" is hardly relevant to the other forum members.

 

This isn't Facebook, it's a moderated forum. Please Respect the other users and stay on topic. Simple.

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

If you want to have a huge chatty thread the PM system can make one for you. I can't remember how many people you can invite but I think it's about 50.

WGMG...... Work.

 

Why oh why did I not win the lotto last night!?

Had to buy the damn ticket first! aw well, I'll win it next time I guess.....

I'm in a 7 person syndicate here at work.

 

thats still 10 mil each!

 

its jackpotted to 100 million next tuesday. The odds are incredibly ʞ©$ɟed though.

Your more likely to die then win lotto. Thus why I will never be buying a ticket.

^ No shit... Haha

hey, for the $3 a week it costs me to be in the work syndicate, its worth it.

 

10 of us in the syndicate, have won a few little amounts in the last 6 months we have been going.

 

That said, I couldnt justify $30 a week to buy a ticket on my own.

Your more likely to die then win lotto. Thus why I will never be buying a ticket.

 

lolwut?

lolwut?

 

So everyone knows flying is pretty safe.

 

Odds of being on an airline flight which results in at least one fatality

 

Top 30 airlines with the best accident rates

1 in 11.4 million

http://planecrashinfo.com/cause.htm

 

 

Driving in a car not nearly as safe:

the risk of dying in a road accident in any year in the UK approaches 1 in 20,000

http://www.medicine....snsportpop.html

 

 

 

Chances of winning first division:

Powerball: 1 in 54,979,155

Oz Lotto: 1 in 45,379,620

Saturday Lotto: 1 in 8,145,060

https://en.wikipedia...es_in_Australia

 

Edit: I'm being slightly unfair comparing yearly vs each event but you get the idea.

So everyone knows flying is pretty safe.

 

 

http://planecrashinfo.com/cause.htm

 

 

Driving in a car not nearly as safe:

 

http://www.medicine....snsportpop.html

 

 

 

Chances of winning first division:

 

https://en.wikipedia...es_in_Australia

 

Edit: I'm being slightly unfair comparing yearly vs each event but you get the idea.

 

 

The probability of dying is 1, is it not?

That's why Jono and I found it funny, of course you're more likely to die than to win the Lotto.

Edited by rian

The probability of dying is 1, is it not?

That's why Jono and I found it funny, of course you're more likely to die than to win the Lotto.

 

 

I was ignoring dying of natural causes because well.... duh! That's no fun.

 

This article has a nice table: http://www.livescien...odds-dying.html

 

My favorite is Asteroid Impact: 1-in-200,000

 

 

 

Too much time on your hands Ben :P

 

The exact opposite in fact. Just I've got an assignment due so... procrastination.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.