What Grinds My Gears.

Doorway Entrances are the most pratical place to stop and have a conversation. :glare:

Its even better when you're about 1 step behind some people & they suddenly stop, by the time I've registered that I should dodge or something, I've already gone plowing into the back of them/through them. However since this did not take place in a motor vehicle, I'm under no obligation to stop whatsoever.

A little bit of situational awareness wont kill you folks, its the lack of it that will.

Members dont see this ad

Its even better when you're about 1 step behind some people & they suddenly stop, by the time I've registered that I should dodge or something, I've already gone plowing into the back of them/through them. However since this did not take place in a motor vehicle, I'm under no obligation to stop whatsoever.

I'm a country boy, my personal space is a bit bigger then one step.

A little bit of situational awareness wont kill you folks, its the lack of it that will.

:yes: i agree

f@$king A. I have so many friends hidden on FB because I can't stand it.

The worst bit is when older people who are intelligent start doing it when you know for a fact they can type and spell.

Reed these are your cuzzie bro's

Saturday at the Beerwah Hotel they have meat raffles and all them fullas are there,

don't be hating, oh and you will find my old girl sitting out the front alot, haha

I'm having one of those day's where my job is giving me the S*#TS big time. And I warn you, this is a rant I need to get off my chest.

Just for laughs I have a second job working night shift in a hotel. This hotel caters to the flight attendants who stay overnight in Darwin.

I have to say that a majority of the attendants are pleasant people, but some of them are just dead set rude peasants.

This evening, 4 crew members check in, and I greet them at the reception with a friendly "hello, how are you today?". Not one answered. Not a single one said hello or even acknowledged I exsisted. They just took their keys and walked away. They didn't so much as look at me or the receptionist.

You know what precious?. Your a waitress, nothing more. A waitress who happens to work in a cafe 30thousand feet in the air.

I'm resposible for YOUR safety (plus around 400 other people) in a multi million dollar hotel. I look after your security so you can sleep safely, I deal with noise complaints and I get your pillow's and extra blankets that you request. Just for fun I also cook the food you order through Room Service at night. All this while completing the end of day audit proceedures and up to my pits in paperwork.

I've been on my feet for around 12 hours so far and I have about 5 more to go before I go home. I can be pleasant, smile, and pretend to give a S*#T how your day was. What's your excuse?.

:rant:

Sigh, much better, Ta

I'm having one of those day's where my job is giving me the S*#TS big time. And I warn you, this is a rant I need to get off my chest.

Just for laughs I have a second job working night shift in a hotel. This hotel caters to the flight attendants who stay overnight in Darwin.

I have to say that a majority of the attendants are pleasant people, but some of them are just dead set rude peasants.

This evening, 4 crew members check in, and I greet them at the reception with a friendly "hello, how are you today?". Not one answered. Not a single one said hello or even acknowledged I exsisted. They just took their keys and walked away. They didn't so much as look at me or the receptionist.

You know what precious?. Your a waitress, nothing more. A waitress who happens to work in a cafe 30thousand feet in the air.

I'm resposible for YOUR safety (plus around 400 other people) in a multi million dollar hotel. I look after your security so you can sleep safely, I deal with noise complaints and I get your pillow's and extra blankets that you request. Just for fun I also cook the food you order through Room Service at night. All this while completing the end of day audit proceedures and up to my pits in paperwork.

I've been on my feet for around 12 hours so far and I have about 5 more to go before I go home. I can be pleasant, smile, and pretend to give a S*#T how your day was. What's your excuse?.

:rant:

Sigh, much better, Ta

Do you organise their laundry?

Chuck some fibreglass dust in their undies and be comforted by the knowledge they'll be traipsing up and down the aisle with an itchy cootch they can't scratch.

Do you organise their laundry?

Chuck some fibreglass dust in their undies and be comforted by the knowledge they'll be traipsing up and down the aisle with an itchy cootch they can't scratch.

LOL - thankyou kind sir for making me smile. Thats gold because, yes, I do collect and deliver their laundry. :lolcry:

WGMG - People that say not to reply in for sale threads, if people ask you a question other people might want to know the answer aswell. It doesn't work like a free bump it's a frikken question.

Agree with you there Jono...

when i went to japan, went with a few guys from uni, one guy...had no situational awareness at all...

standing in tokyo train station in peak hour, with a huge backpack on...he would just keep walking slowly around, stopping in the middle of masses of people to look at his train timetable, then spin around and hit a bunch of people with his backpack...and be completely oblivious to the chaos he was causing.

it was so bad, all i could do was laugh.