What Grinds My Gears.

Fixing my car replacing parts chasing a fault that probably wasn't there to begin with. Replaced all ignition parts, still no start.

Threw fuel down the carby, bang fire and purrs like a kitten. Must have been a slight fuel blockage. I knew it would be something dumb.

Plus side is car runs alot better now

Members dont see this ad

Yeah ive got the dizzy unbolted and tried putting it on after the extractors are in properly but that just makes it worse ha :/

If they hit the screw that holds the dizzy cap on, can you rotate the dizzy 90deg and then swap the leads around?

Na, i've already got the grinder onto it and taken as much plastic and metal off that bolt as possible hah, the worst thing is its just so close but not quite!

what sort of 4age is that? smallport?

The bigport has a few different distributers with different distributer caps. there is another cap that has all the wires sticking straight out the side.

Thats a pretty sweet set of extractors, looks cool as!

Yeah its a smallport, and hmm i might have to look into that then!! I have a bigport i can get my hands on, thanks for that. And yeah, they look like decent quality extractors its just a shame they don't quite fit ha. They're made by CXracing on ebay, not too much more money more to pay then your average steel 4 into 1's.

Ive got them off at a mates place whos a metal worker now, he's going to heat them up and just bend a few of the pipes across 5mm or so

Where from?

Katirinas was aroung $1400 i think. They then proceeded to order it too short so she had to buy new shoes that were flat.

They then blamed it on katrina for not asking for extra length, katrina proceeded to inform them that they are the dress people and they measured her up and they ordered it.

Pay big bucks, spend a few hours getting measured, and even then they don't take responsibility!!!

All worked out in the end though.

http://www.alibaba.com/

Only problem was is that amber had to do the measurements herself, the back and forth emails for conformation on things and then waiting for the dress to turn up.

If you go that way, make sure it's done a few months in advance.

Yeah, Karlies ordered her sisters from a Chinese dress place that copies the designer styles, she asked me if I wanted her to get the copy, but I figure, we are only planning to do this once and even if 20 years down the track thats not the case, well, you only get one first wedding, may as well make it a nice one and do everything you really want to do for it.

I'm just glad she didnt want one of the 20+k dresses she tried on (not seriously wanting one, just playing girly girl with the rich hobnobs she works with! lol)

If only.

Haha yeah I'm sure your wife would love loading the new bub into the 18 everyday.

It's a pretty hard choice though. I'd sell which ever car gives you the least enjoyment. Although "Peanut Bait" would sell within an hour or two, you've put so much time, money and effort into it you'd probably regret it.