Cuzzo'S 4Agte Ke30 Rip -Reincarnated!

cuzzo

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That exhaust mani makes me sad its not my car.... for total sleeper steez paint the intercooler to make it fit in with the front of the car. Other than that good to see people buying genuine ssr's and not cheap copies.

Good luck with it all, certaintly one of the tougher ke's with the times to back it up

That exhaust mani makes me sad its not my car.... for total sleeper steez paint the intercooler to make it fit in with the front of the car. Other than that good to see people buying genuine ssr's and not cheap copies.

Good luck with it all, certaintly one of the tougher ke's with the times to back it up

thanks dude. really appreciated. One day i will get the cooler into more sleeper spec but with cost to re-do piping and coverup holes vs leaving it there and running high PSI with a larger cooler.

Still not decided yet.

Soon as i crack 200-240kw ATW i will settle down a bit with it and just enjoy it.

Purchase this today from SA Xtreme Clutches

All on just need to fit the box and do a bit of welding.

Flywheel: $370 weighs 4.7kgs (standard i think is 7) Clutch and Plate $500

dsc00148vt5.th.jpg

New Gearbox Crossmember nearly complete, just needs two tabs for bolting up

dsc00152tf9.th.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Well considering this thread is on the 3rd page i definetly need a update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diff is out again getting some customising :hmm: and a future path for some 315mm twin spot brake upgrade :D(just not yet)

Gearbox crossmember finally finished and bolted up.

dsc00239tj7.th.jpg

Painted that underbody protection paint under here after seeing it on micks ke30. Looks much better.

dsc00245vv0.th.jpgI

Rolla with the added touch

dsc00063df3.th.jpg

Also a picture i took a few months ago when i got her legal.

More pics of the diff upgrade when its done. Also look into a setup to lower the risk of axel tramp so i can run soft shock setting with no axel tramp. Its called Caltracs.