Matt'S 7K Ke30

78_7kRolla

Members dont see this ad

Well as we were originaly trialing 3k/4k/5k sumps on the 7k we had to modify the pickup in order to trial fit these sumps. Later on when we discovered that none of these fitted and modified the original it looked like it didn't need modification at all. So the stock one is still fitted but unecessarily modded slightly. Another great person to ask would be Taz_rx.

Nice ride. What's the specs of the cam you got in the 7K?

Does it rev OK, compared to a 4K?

It's just a factory cam. I will only fit a lumpier cam when i go the whole hog in a rebuild. It' revs fine, especially with the twins fitted but it doesn't like anything over 5,100rpm.

• 4 weeks later...

Fitted the swaybar last week. Definitely improved turn in and high speed understeer.

Here are some pics

post-2153-1248501640_thumb.jpg

post-2153-1248501693_thumb.jpg

post-2153-1248501751_thumb.jpg

Also i'm am after people's opinions and advice on some wheels.

post-2153-1248502048_thumb.jpg

post-2153-1248502266_thumb.jpg

They are a ROTA wheel and i'm looking at a 15x7 with a +4 offset. I would definitely have some nice sidewall overhang though! Has anyone ever fitted wheels off a 240z to their rolla? Let me know what you guys think. Go to www.otomoto.com.au to have a look for yourself.

Matt.

Edited by 78_7kRolla

Hey mate, i'm looking at about $850 just in wheels. Not sure if they will fit perfect though

Not a bad price. That for new ones ?

To be honest, most of us would have superlites if we could lol. :)

What specs are you looking at ?

Still keeping your other rims ?

Not a bad price. That for new ones ?

To be honest, most of us would have superlites if we could lol. :)

What specs are you looking at ?

Still keeping your other rims ?

Otomoto said it would be $868 for the 15"x7" in a +4 offset and yes they are new. I'll probably sell my old wheels if the right offer or oportunity came my way. Not sure yet as i'm still unsure if the offset will be correct.

• 4 weeks later...

how did u get out of the car when your parked in the middle of a F**K off sized puddle?

thinking you brought your wellingtons?

sweet picks,

the new wheels idea is cool, IMO they really only look 100% on cars with flares and dropped to the weeds.

if your coughing up 900 for them you might want to do some more measuring and reasearch.

cheers, scott