Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Show Us Your Photography!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 51
  • Views 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice pics guys, keep them coming. :y:

 

Jip, its nice to know of another rolla loving maccas worker around. :lolcry:

Hey all , just getting into photography recently , got a pretty good camera for pretty cheap , its a Canon S3 IS , no D/SLR but not far off

anyway here is some of my favourites so far

img0891il8.jpg

 

img0963sst8.jpg

 

img0808ed9.jpg

 

img0682yq9.jpg

 

img0622lb0.jpg

 

img0607iw9.jpg

This picture was taken late one night driving on my way home from work on my phone

post-5444-1213705149_thumb.jpg

 

And this one was taken on a camping trip up in gembrook, again off my phone.

post-5444-1213704978_thumb.jpg

Edited by Johno

  • Author

was taking pics for potential costumers..

 

180608002so4.jpg

 

 

 

180608009dp3.jpg

 

 

 

180608010ck4.jpg

 

 

 

180608012bu8.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

and finally got my business cards printed..

 

scan0002lq6.th.jpg

  • Author
Should the card say "speacialising in BITE sized...." no BIT sized!? :)

 

same but different

I spend a lot of time in the snow, which might show a little....

 

IMG_0354.jpg

 

50240001.jpg

 

snowyriver.jpg

 

winchcathookup.jpg

 

uvs080213-002.jpg

 

bluecowtree.jpg

 

---_0065.jpg

  • 1 month later...

i discovered after over 12 months of owning this camera that is has a specific close up function...

post-5737-1217161215_thumb.jpg

post-5737-1217161248_thumb.jpg

post-5737-1217161356_thumb.jpg

post-5737-1217161602_thumb.jpg

:S

 

A bit of macro from a while ago. The front cap was about 1cm across.

 

And an out of season datura. Trippe flower.

post-303-1217199279_thumb.jpg

post-303-1217199729_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jason

some pics from the city, i did not think there that good but thought id show..

 

puzzle19tq7.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This may sound crazy... but I swear I've been in this place in a dream! Where is it??

This may sound crazy... but I swear I've been in this place in a dream! Where is it??

 

 

Looks to me like it is the queen victoria shops in the centre of sydney, if I am not mistaken... I travel way too much for my job. I actually love the shot, looks great, very artistic...

 

 

Cheers

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.