June 6, 201016 yr Author comment_442876 Not much. I've tracked down a dash pad!! Will be booking the car in to get re-wired in a month or so, then get the windows put in. After that everything is ready to reassemble :) I'm not rushing it, 2-3 months I would think. Have to finish a couple other projects first. Report
July 6, 201016 yr comment_449837 after cruise i tought id check out your ke10 build hope to see it for real soon very impressive Report
July 6, 201016 yr Author comment_449879 Thanks... I'm not very impressed with it at the moment. I just want it finished :) After our trip to Bali later this month and paying off the roller doors for the garage, then I can think about starting to spend money on her again. Report
July 6, 201016 yr comment_449927 Well it's sure got me motivated. Mine won't be anywhere near as tidy but will still be fun. I'm looking forward to hearing how the twin carb setup performs. Sure looks the goods :) Report
July 7, 201016 yr Author comment_449964 Just watching love the beast again... always gets me motivated. Especially when Clarkson says all cars have souls... except maybe the Toyota Corolla.... I'll show him!! Report
July 8, 201016 yr comment_450167 Just watching love the beast again... always gets me motivated. Especially when Clarkson says all cars have souls... except maybe the Toyota Corolla.... I'll show him!! **SHAKES FIST* AT CLACKSON for that comment. Report
August 3, 201016 yr Author comment_456578 Got some new bits on the way :ninja: These next 2 but in White Desided to go with the bling theme... original was already out the window with the dekota digital gauges and new deck :( Report
August 3, 201016 yr comment_456612 That steering wheel is disgusting :( Certain things make a car... you have spent so much time and effort perfecting everything else don't let that steering wheel bring it down - which it will :ninja: Report
August 3, 201016 yr comment_456617 Got some new bits on the way :ninja: These next 2 but in White Desided to go with the bling theme... original was already out the window with the dekota digital gauges and new deck :( i hope your being sarcastic Report
August 3, 201016 yr comment_456634 i really like the wheel.. i reckon minus the diamonties and it'd be a very classy wheel. i also like the handbrake and gear knob. i do however very much dislike the idea of the sill panel things. Report
August 3, 201016 yr comment_456635 That steering wheel will only suit the car if it is a white interior, the only thing i don't like about it is the flat spot on the bottom :ninja: , and also please don't put those chrome door strip things onto such a nice car bud it will look alright, but not compared to a polished standard one :( Report
August 3, 201016 yr Author comment_456636 OK, OK, I'll cancel the sill plates... but I need new ones :( Report
August 3, 201016 yr comment_456638 i would opt to try and make some using an old one as a template. or even jst give it a crack. i need some for my 10 as well but more than likely i'll try and make some. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now