Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How To Fit 20" Rims

Featured Replies

wow that first class...............Wanker. Why the hell would you cut the crap out of the rear guards to fit 20" wheels on corolla, the engine would struggle just to move those lumps of chrome bling.

 

NOT COOL.

I don't even know what the fascination is with 20" rims? Or even higher?

 

18" would probably be my border line..

I don't even know what the fascination is with 20" rims? Or even higher?

 

18" would probably be my border line..

15's are my max on any rolla pre AE92

I saw this car the other day on the road driving, the car itself looked clean and the blue is nice and it had stockers all round . But 20's is wrong and i bet it hardly gets driven with the 20's on it anyway.Maybe he's making up for something running those 20's, if you know what i mean. Might have to get his speedo recalibrated. :D U THINK :wink:

They bloody huge.

 

Lookin to get 16's for my 55. Thinkin they might be an inch too big.. But.. They so cheap.

 

Anyone got experience with 16's? Whats the ride like.

20's fail miserably. 15inch is the maximum size that should be used on any type of rwd corolla. 16's are even too big in my opinion.

I wanna know how he justifies the $8500 price tag. As far as I can see the extent of modifications is limited to terrible rims and a paint job.

I wanna know how he justifies the $8500 price tag. As far as I can see the extent of modifications is limited to a paint job.

 

Fixed, he says the rims are being sold seperately, which makes the asking price even more rediculous. Has $7500 on it now

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.