My Ke 11

TOMMYS Ke 11

Members dont see this ad

that sounds sweet mate, and i know its a weird question but hows the fuel economy with the bike carbs, iv'e heard they are meant to be pretty good but never got to take my corona anywhere with mine on haha

Bring it to Winterfest tomorrow and find out. ;)

Also keen to see this tomorrow guys. I missed out on last month's opportunity at Williamstown. And great job on 110hp at the wheels. :y:

Josh. :cool:

Hi there Glen ! last trip down to Melbourne (Swan Hill to Melbourne around 340 km) we used 28 liters :yes: and that was peddling it pretty hard so i would say not to bad :2thumbs: . And looking forward to catching up with you all tomorrow ; we want get there until a bit after 10.30 am as i have to pick some zinc coating work up from Nunawading chroming for the old FJ Holden i am restoring at the moment so i hope you guys can stay around :D .

Cheers:- Stuart (Thomas dad) :wave: .

Bring it to Winterfest tomorrow and find out. ;)

would like to but i have a million things to do :(

Hi there Glen ! last trip down to Melbourne (Swan Hill to Melbourne around 340 km) we used 28 liters :yes: and that was peddling it pretty hard so i would say not to bad :2thumbs: . And looking forward to catching up with you all tomorrow ; we want get there until a bit after 10.30 am as i have to pick some zinc coating work up from Nunawading chroming for the old FJ Holden i am restoring at the moment so i hope you guys can stay around :D .

yeah thats awesome, would love to come tomorrow but have to much stuff to do, will try to make it to the next one :y:

Hi there ! Thanks Jimi our identity has now been revealed :harhar: and yes it was a great morning :yes: especially having a good look at PEACHES in the metal as it is way better than the photos (great job :2thumbs: ). Thomas little rolla made the trip down and back with only one little hiccup we decided to have a look at the Gasoline Muscle car show and it ran up a bit hot in traffic :hmm:so we parked it for a while walked to the show (bloody great show) got back to his car and didn't miss a beat all the way home :hail: and the economy was even better than last trip :) .

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there ! haven't been on for a while as not much has been happening up until today :hmm: . What can i say other that i'm glad i have a hoist :) as Thomas has just killed his first gear box :rant: so of to try and find another one hopefully local so we can get it up and going again as he is back to uni next week . I guess this is one of the joys of performance motors :P anyway we will keep you all inform as how we get on.

Cheers:- Stuart (Thomas dad) :wave:

Hi there ! Well what can i say without sounding like a scratched record but once again i got to say a big thank you to Stu (Kickn 5K) :thumbsup: who came to the party with another 5 speed box for Thomas little Rolla :hail: . Trip down to Melbourne and back Saturday :rolla: , Pulled cover plates of Sunday morning cleaned inside and out fitted back in car :) , then had to drive it down to Bendigo and drop of for Thomas not a bad way to spend the weekend :hmm:not like i had anything better to do for the weekend but as i said it was a 30+ year old gear box that was built to handle say 60+ rwhp :n: and is now having 110 rwhp :y: going through it so i suppose something has to give :oops: but anyway just wanted to say another BIG thank you to STU (thanks mate) and all is good again :2thumbs: .

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there Leighroy ! i don't know about being motivated or just plain crazy 8/ but sometimes you just do what you have to do :yes: . It now looks like we may have to find something a bit better in the clutch department as it is now slipping under load :down: we are already running the Exceedy sprorts tuff clutch which i thought would have been sufficient (Anyone have any suggestions ?) :hmm: . How did you get on with the brackets for your rear brakes? i hope they work out for you :2thumbs: .