Ke30 2 Door Ftw

Falken_KE30

Hey all,

picked up my new car today.

Its a Corolla KE30 2 door. bought it for a little price, but worth it. bought off a member here, thanks nick :D :)

bought as a rolling shell, so no motor, box, tailshaft radiator ect, and no interior, well there is a Crack free dash, and some door trims lol.

Has NO rust, ive had a look meself, and the only rust is surface rust where paint has been chiped, or faded a bit.

Few nice bits would be, i like the paint scheme, looks smick. Front brakes are RA40 ones out of a celica, new strut inserts and springs.

Rear end has 7 leaf spring in a pack, with lowering blocks.

Far as i know the grill and the passenger side mirror are rare? i wouldnt know.

anyway, here some pics.. will add more tommorow when i wash it, and de-cobweb it lol

Dan

rolla1yy6.jpg

rolla2zj7.jpg

rolla3fy5.jpg

rolla4rd7.jpg

Edited by Falken_KE30

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, was meaning the square headlight grill i got, apperntly it is a hard one to find?

If it is, ill keep it, and just go a round setup.

Got a few bits done today, Got the whole front stripped, no panels ect, bumper off blah blah.

ALso stripped out whats left of the interior, just have to remove the dash

i have about 4 of the square headlight grills but only one with the chrome and one is broken from when i got the car but still they are harder than the round ones to find but not really rare i got my spares at u pull it :Pb . and the right side mirror is just off a wagon as they have both.