Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

3rd Annual Great Ocean Rd Cruise!

Featured Replies

You read right, its July once more and I'm sitting at a computer in Darwin thinking we need to start organising our biggest and only yearly event once more.

 

Everyone should feel free to throw up your ideas etc, check through previous years threads for some inspiration.

 

can't wait to get this thing going again!

 

JP

Edited by TheNOBBLER

  • Replies 433
  • Views 107.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Interested in coming, so long as my rolla is on the road and its not too close to

end of year exams :D

What approx date are you thinking ?

Australia Day Long Weekend....End of January

 

and to stop all discussion that will inevitably start....

 

CAM'S WAGON WILL NOT BE ATTENDING

 

kthnxbai

 

dF

Edited by dfunkt

Sweet as, I am there :D

Depending on dates, the baby and cash I'm there (3rd time lucky :D ).

I will be coming. Are we going to portland?

Well seeing as i havent missed one yet!! The ted taxi should be finished and sorted by then so i might at least come for a day trip.

I am heading to mt Buller downhill mountain biking from chrissy day for a week and i was also planning on destroying a few sets of tyres at easternats next year.

So the budget may be a bit tight, but i still may not go to easternats.

 

 

stu.

Depending ENTIRELY on dad's trust in my driving, I'm a definate maybe :D

Feck yeah niggars.

 

 

I was pretty happy with how this year's went. Just the right amount of twisties and country highway driving. Gives plenty of opportunity for mishaps and adventures. :D

 

Nobbler, how about we do the awards *and* the showbags this year? But try and reduce costs by getting a bit of sponsorship or something. I'm happy to help out with that if you're happy to let me. :fuzz:

 

Oh, and who knows, I might even bring a Corolla this time... :D :yes:

It wouldn't be the annual GOR cruize without me :yak: so I'll hav to come :)

 

 

LB

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.