Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

3rd Annual Great Ocean Rd Cruise!

Featured Replies

sigh.... i wish we had toyota cruises with dedication like this in nz.

 

 

bugger it! I'm off to aussie!

  • Replies 433
  • Views 107.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

I thought I would let this go for a couple of days whilst I enjoy the warm weather up here! can't believe the amount of posts its already had!

 

Showbags and awards are on the cards, they were both very popular over the last two so why not have both. Benny, you are welcome to sort out the showbags if your keen, you had some pretty good ideas last year! Let me know.

 

Location to which we travel is another topic that needs to be discussed. I know the SA crew would like to do the Ocean Rd again, they didnt really see any of it last year as we went to Portland... the Vic crew saw the whole thing from start to finish.

The only things we know we need for our entertainment would be a decent pub for dinner, good accomodation and a carnival!

 

I will be getting in contact with the TCCAV this year, they missed out last year and had some pretty keen members, no point in letting that happen again.

Do we get hold of Toymods/Twincam etc this year? How big would we like this event to get? Also, do we limit it to Corolla/Toyota clubs? I for one will not be in a Rolla... the only jap part I will have on my car will probably be the tyres!

 

The Wagoon WILL be on the run this time!

 

Ok, Ideas are what we are after. Throw your oppinion up so it can be discussed. We have 6 months to get this baby crackin once more!

 

JP

Jarrad, as per discussions in the past, I do like the idea of going to Apollo Bay again but would like to check out that other caravan park you mentioned.

 

As for other clubs, it would be awesome to have a heap of cars cruisin down the GOR but to accommodate for them all might be a bit of a challenge.

 

 

 

They were my thoughts. LB

The Wagoon WILL be on the run this time!

 

JP

 

 

holy shit you better start saving for fuel money!!!! 8|

 

I'm there for sure, legal this time, :) the rolla just past engineering :yak:

 

i loved going to portland, wasn't as short a trip as apollo bay, ie it wa our first stop last year, but it is a shame on the SA boys behalf missing out on the GOR

Edited by pozman

Jarrad, as per discussions in the past, I do like the idea of going to Apollo Bay again but would like to check out that other caravan park you mentioned.

 

Both Apollo Bay and Cape Otway are good places to stay.

I can vouch for the camping grounds at each of these towns.

Count me in, I may even bring a certain AE70 coupe if it's on the road by then :)

just a quick note on sleeping and driving the GOR, may i suggest taking a few hours on sunday to drive from camp, to one end, and back?

 

staying say an hr down from one end, doesn't matter which one it is, would be ideal for both VIC and SA

F_CKIN YAY, I WILL HAVE MY LICENSE BACK THEN :) :yak: 8| (Y) ;) ;) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

 

I'M IN FO SURE. :)

Count me in, I may even bring a certain AE70 coupe if it's on the road by then :)

 

 

this wouldn't happen to be white and powered by a 3sgte by any chance?

Nope, It's currently blue and 3A-C pwered with an auto trans. I'll probably register it with stock driveline and change it soon after.

bummer! theres a white ae70 hardtop in melbourne thats had a fair bit of work done to it, was hoping it was that one!

what is it with you and head gaskets :P

 

I believe corolla's arent built to take abuse by me haha.

 

Not that I was abusing it in any way, shape or form. :cool:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.