Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

3rd Annual Great Ocean Rd Cruise!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 433
  • Views 108.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Never to late for MRMOPARMAN... But its not a leap year!

 

yeah i know, however i just got around to looking at next years calender, and found the missus' birthday was after the long weekend, so i asked her if i could borrow my balls for the weekend, and suprisingly she said yes!

 

so id better start handing out deposits i spose.. wouldnt have a clue what id be driving by then either, got some old roller kates just in case :D

if you do end up on skates, i'll drive behind you just in case you come off. i can be the first to run ov.....help you up :D

YEEEEHHHHAAAAA!!!!! MRMOPARMAN is coming.

 

I'd better bring 2 slabs this year then...... :D

 

 

 

LB

What Spirits are you into Teddy?

  • Author

Spirits of the Corolla type I would say! And nothing wrong with that!

 

Very good indeed that the Cam is manking the trip, along with the 30(ish) others :) A little bit bigger than were used to but it will give us a chance to run two groups for different activities around town if we like... will just mean I'm gonna need a hand to cook breakfast!

 

Also, check the new info thread for details of the run. If you would like anything added to the list let me know.

 

JP

will just mean I'm gonna need a hand to cook breakfast!

 

:D I will help you cook i,ve been known to cook for 2hundred @ a time cheers hugh :)

does we get preview shots??

Graphics not done yet, but I just wanted to announce it so peoples didn't chase other peoples up....

Sweet. Count me down for shirt and sticker :jamie:

Also, i don't mind lending a hand with food prep/cooking...depends on how many bbqs we occupy :no2:

Edited by Bowler

Just so you know, it's going to be one sticker per showbag, and one showbag per paid up camper. :jamie:

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Merry christmas to all floating round the Rollaclub scene, hope you have had a merry merry season!

 

Also, apologies for no updates, I am in the middle of mooving house so I have no net access currently... I'm actually sitting at my folks place in Mildura for the moment so when I'm back we will be back on line and I will throw some more goodies back up.

 

Hope alls well,

 

JP

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.