TheNOBBLER

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Never to late for MRMOPARMAN... But its not a leap year!

yeah i know, however i just got around to looking at next years calender, and found the missus' birthday was after the long weekend, so i asked her if i could borrow my balls for the weekend, and suprisingly she said yes!

so id better start handing out deposits i spose.. wouldnt have a clue what id be driving by then either, got some old roller kates just in case :D

Spirits of the Corolla type I would say! And nothing wrong with that!

Very good indeed that the Cam is manking the trip, along with the 30(ish) others :) A little bit bigger than were used to but it will give us a chance to run two groups for different activities around town if we like... will just mean I'm gonna need a hand to cook breakfast!

Also, check the new info thread for details of the run. If you would like anything added to the list let me know.

JP

• 2 weeks later...

Merry christmas to all floating round the Rollaclub scene, hope you have had a merry merry season!

Also, apologies for no updates, I am in the middle of mooving house so I have no net access currently... I'm actually sitting at my folks place in Mildura for the moment so when I'm back we will be back on line and I will throw some more goodies back up.

Hope alls well,

JP