Why You don't Hoon.

Des

Hey Hey,

Every one knows i have a t18 and i like skids and it finally caught up with me. The cops watched me do some stupid stuff then pulled me over. They took my t18 for 48 hours, I don't get it back till tuesday. I have to pay $265 to get my car back on tuesday or they charge me $44 a to hold it each day.

So i have a court date on the 27th of this month. Most likely going to lose my licence for a long time as i have a relativly long history of doing stupid things. The maximum time i can lose it for is 5 years and the max jail time is 12 months i think.

Now who wants to buy my t18 so i can pay fines or pay bubba to keep away from my butt ?

Lesson learnt ? Yes, Now someone buy my t18 so it can drift on. Keep it on the track people.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh snap.

Thats a real shame.

Chin up. I guess your just gonna have to chill out.

I went through a phase where I was speeding too much. Got a few tickets in a short period of time, put me back in my place.

After I talked at length to the cop who ticket me, I realised, the way the laws are now, theres no point taking the risk of being caught for anything. For me, its all about paddocks, dirt roads and twisties with 100 limits where 100 is impossible to maintain.

Hmm we need another paddock bashing day... don't need a license for that.

Why I don't I have a 3K under the bonnet with 500,000+km on it and well I know if i had a faster car I would do the same till I learn so I just limit my self although when my KE15 is on the road well see I guess. But Ill prob be driving that slow on weekend anyway so never know.

But good luck des. I am sure there is some work out your way for you.

Cheers

Cameron

I was driving like a grandpa (oh the irony) in the cressida on the way to work yesterday morning. It was pissing down rain, entered a round a bout slow, then all of a sudden the ass starts coming around, counter steer....... sliding, stopped with my passanger headlight right next to a sign. Must have been oil or something on the road for me to slide like that. Was weird though, i go through that round-a-bout all the time, and usually twice the speed i was traveling, and nothing any other day.

Didn't you just lose it already? I thought you were already selling the T-18 for that reason??

Anyway....how many lost licences are you up to now?

Might be time to glue it in your wallet....then you wont lose it...LOL

Good luck in court mate coz with your driving record i think you're going to need it....

Could have been a street sweeper Clown

One day when it was pouring day, in a small back street round about, my mate went straight, but ended up going left between a stobie pole and a brick fence. It was due to the build up of water and very very soapy residue. Scared the . . . out of us because he was only doing 20 - 30 kmph