My 2tgte Ke20

turbo ke20

B]Name[/b]: Justin

Car: 1973 ke20 corolla

Motor & Driveline: 2tgeu turbo. forged internals gt30 ball bearing turbo, haltech E8, LS1 coils, 420cc injectors, sard fuel reg, tial 38mm ext. wastegate, speedflow fuel & oil lines.

w57 gearbox with modified crossmember, exedy brass button cluch, shortened r31 LSD,

Suspension & Brakes: Front: koni adjustable shocks with coilover inserts. 22mm custom swaybar, polyurethane bushes, mazda s4 claipers and discs, bendix ultimate pads

Rear: Reset leafs, polyurethane bushes, gabriel shocks, r31 discs and calipers, bendix advance pads

Wheels & Tyres: 16 inch concept 5 rims front 195/45/16.....rear 205/45/16

Interior: moza bucket seats, autometer phantom gauges, swede roof and dash, custom center console

Body: custom purple with blue and pink lilac pearl

Other: latest dyno figure was 186.2rwkw.

aiming for 220 in the near future

*Put pictures here*

post-6130-1218015002_thumb.jpg

post-6130-1218015030_thumb.jpg

post-6130-1218015069_thumb.jpg

post-6130-1218015090_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad

Cars looking great Justin, nice to see your diff all done aswell,looks like were going to have to visit WSID soon and compare notes :bash: , might have to get a small group together. I'm keen to give it to all the toyota engined rollaz in the club. :eatlead: I wanna see more pics mate :hmm: :y: :n: Hey you wanna hook up for a cruze with Adam this weekend, maybe saturday night :n:

Adelaidian ?

WOW!

I've dealt with Justin before and he's from NSW. Great guy to deal with if he ever sells any spares on here.

Lookin' good champ. Need some more pictures in the sun to show off the paint :eatlead: