Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1st Episode Of Top Gear, What Did You Think Of It ?

Featured Replies

Better, but reeks overwhelmingly of low budget, and the relationships between the hosts are still oh so strained and fake. They all just seem a bit... I dunno... plastic.

 

Give it another couple of years maybe, but at this point I still find it painful and (dare I say) embarrassing to watch.

  • Replies 107
  • Views 69.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm still keen in making sure the other half misses Scrubs

They try too hard to be aussie. I reckon they would have said "mate" at least 100 times.

  • Author

I think i sat down for 2 minutes and then turned off the tv and vowed never to watch the aussie version again.

 

Thats just how i feel.

They were lucky they didn't break their wrists trying to start that T model on tonight's episode. I reckon the shows starting to get a little better.

Edited by BReNt

lol, brent knows what he's on about. :)

 

but yeh it's getting better.

The ratings disagree, shows not performing terribly well by the numbers.

 

I have to admit, even as a BBC Top Gear fanatic, I'm yet to watch a full episode of SBS Top Gear.

  • 5 months later...

Old thread dig up time.

 

So apparently Channel Nine have bought the rights to Top Gear, and Shane Warne is to host a six episode series with Clarkson.

According to the internet Warne is known as a car nut. Thats not what I remember about him..

Old thread dig up time.

 

So apparently Channel Nine have bought the rights to Top Gear, and Shane Warne is to host a six episode series with Clarkson.

According to the internet Warne is known as a car nut. Thats not what I remember about him..

 

My dad was telling me about this yesterday. Warney is apparently hosting the british show with Clarkson and if he does well will be made a host of the aussie show.

 

Wonder where this leaves the Aussie show now since SBS has been producing it!? Will 9 pick it up!? :yes:

Yeh I hear that last week as well... can't do any worse than the original donkeys.

 

Should be interesting.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.