Trds Rally Car

TRD ke70

Keith is on to it.

There's a lot of hard work in rallying if you want to run at the front of the field.

Yes you need to know how to drive but the car has to be good as well, this includes all the hours maintaning the car.

Tony and I are lucky, two of us work the on the car, tony drives and I do all the service, huge advantage having this sort of team work. We also have Rollaclub members who come and service for us as well, thanks Justin, Teddy and Dave.

But you can just through a cage in a car and go out and have some fun, but don't expect to be at the front of the field in a car with just a cage. Another way to get into rallying and see what it's all about, is to offer your services as a service crew, most teams struggle finding guys who can swing spanners.

The rally that last video shows, border rangers rally, that is one the nicest events in the way of road quality, they are a lot worse in QLD.

Members dont see this ad

Yeah I would love to go do something but would involve different suspension for the white T18 with 1uz, I've still got another but want to stop wasting money on the other one first then maybe do something for a bit of fun.

Let me know if you need a hand with anything or if you're going out next I'm just at Northgate so only down the road from you at Nundah.

• 3 weeks later...

** edit** this post is in reference to photo of new lamps installed......6 pages ago ....damn phone! (ps: car looks fantastic!)

I saw a rally car the other day with all his lamps mounted on a single roof rack, not sure how it was connected to the loom but seemed like a great idea as putting them on and off would be relatively fast.

What do you think?

When the lights are installed on the front do they cut airflow to the radiator?

Edited by TOMsGPTurbo