Rusty Relics - Post Old And Abandoned Rollas Here

Tally

Members dont see this ad

If this thread already makes you sad i went back to the wreckers today and found this KE25 toyoglide auto in the 4wd corner, I seen that it had a battery in it so i thought i would give the key a turn and sure enough it wound over happily, Why do people dump stuff like that.

post-1373-1193903495_thumb.jpg

Edited by Trev

Seen these at my local wreckers today:

KE25's

post-1373-1193815176_thumb.jpg

If this thread already makes you sad i went back to the wreckers today and found this KE25 toyoglide auto in the 4wd corner, I seen that it had a battery in it so i thought i would give the key a turn and sure enough it wound over happily, Why do people dump stuff like that.

post-1373-1193903495_thumb.jpg

Any chance of grabbing me some parts from them?

I'm interested in the metal part that is between the bumper and grill.

Hows the interior on them?

Can you descibe them a bit more?

Cheers

Tally

Edited by Tally

Someone save that KE25 please!

Those year models ('71-'72) are hard to come by nowadays. Escpecially with that grill & headlight/indicators assembly.

Trev, is it possible for you to grab some parts for me? I'll pay. I'm from Melbourne though.

I need/want the grill headlight/indicator assembly & taillights.

Any chance of grabbing me some parts from them?

I'm interested in the metal part that is between the bumper and grill.

Hows the interior on them?

Can you descibe them a bit more?

Cheers

Tally

No not really, I don't have my licence at the moment so i go whenever my mate needs anything.

Trev, what wrecker is this?? This the one on the Warago Hwy before the turnoff for Wivenhoe Dam??

Yeah.

Someone save that KE25 please!

Those year models ('71-'72) are hard to come by nowadays. Escpecially with that grill & headlight/indicators assembly.

Trev, is it possible for you to grab some parts for me? I'll pay. I'm from Melbourne though.

I need/want the grill headlight/indicator assembly & taillights.

No not really, I don't have my licence at the moment so i go whenever my mate needs anything.

Hi,

Me and Trev went to see that KE25 again today. DANG it is overrated. Back seat I don't think has ever been sat on. Has under dash shelf tray. Car cranks over wouldn't start but it was out of fuel. Rego expired on it 4 MONTHS ago so is just off road. Just needs wheels clean and the front drivers side guard is a bit damaged but they have 2 other KE25 there you can part out for guards.

So we asked a price and he quoted about $300 to $500 hundred for us today so SOME one grab this neat ride.

Also the steering wheel on it has the fake wood grain rim part and 3 spokes is this a normal KE2X wheel or like the sprinter wheel?

Cheers

Cameorn