Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Joshs Ke36 Panelvan Project.

Featured Replies

Firstly, welcome the the RollaClub, ewt. That's a great Pano you've scored yourself there.

 

I've got a KE36 wagon myself and they are a top little car. Like JiP says these are getting incredibly hard to find, so you're

very lucky to have scored yourself one for free. So make sure you take good care of it and keep hard at it. I'll be checking

this page too regularly. Make sure you check out some of the RC (RollaClub) tech forums for tips on your car.

 

What plans have you for the beast? What about a name?!

 

PS.

Looks like you might have a little bit of rust coming through on the bottom of your front guard! :wink:

  • Replies 686
  • Views 493.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Do your dog a favour and train it to not chase cars, or tie it up when you are pulling stunts like that in the back yard.   Be pretty sad to hurt it because you wanted to pull a skid in your back ya

  • Cheers Mason. :y:   Josh :cool:

  • really is looking the goods guy. your a lucky lad Josh, should appreciate that your dads there to help you out. it's one of the hardest parts learning everything on your own it's what holds me back a

Posted Images

  • Author
Firstly, welcome the the RollaClub, ewt. That's a great Pano you've scored yourself there.

 

I've got a KE36 wagon myself and they are a top little car. Like JiP says these are getting incredibly hard to find, so you're

very lucky to have scored yourself one for free. So make sure you take good care of it and keep hard at it. I'll be checking

this page too regularly. Make sure you check out some of the RC (RollaClub) tech forums for tips on your car.

 

What plans have you for the beast? What about a name?!

 

PS.

Looks like you might have a little bit of rust coming through on the bottom of your front guard! :wink:

 

Thanks

Well we have got the seats out now and checked the floor for rust yeah there is none

plans are to restore the beast as far as name we havent picked one yet , at the moment we are sorcing a doner car for all the front panels as the front has had a slight hit

 

CHEERS

Josh

  • Author

FIRSTLY I WOULD LIKE TO CONGRADULATE THIS CLUB ON THE OUTSTANDING WELCOME YOU ALL HAVE GIVEN JOSH MY SON

 

AS FAR AS CAR CLUBS ( AND I HAVE BEEN IN MANY ) YOU GUYS \GALS HAVE ONLY HAD WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT FOR JOSH ,MOST CLUBS SNUB YOUNG FELLAS :wink: WELL DONE !!

 

AS FAR AS THE CAR I PLAN TO HELP JOSH GET THIS THING PRISTINE BUT SAFE FOR HIS FIRST CAR

WE ARE ON THE HUNT FOR A DONOR CAR OR PARTS SO IF YOU HAVE BITS LAYING AROUND SEND A PM IN SAYING THAT I AM LETTING HIM DO THIS WITH HIS MONEY NOT MINE SO THE BUDGET IS TIGHT I REALY WANT HIM TO APPRECIATE WHAT HE HAS ACHIEVED SO HE WILL GET THE MOST ENJOYMENT OUT OF IT

 

ONCE AGAIN KEEP UP THE WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT ALL I CAN SAY IN ONE DAY OF BEING A MEMBER OF ROLLACLUB THIS KID IS PUMPED AND HE IS NOW BUSTING MY KNACKS TO WORK ON IT

 

THANKS

WOZ ( JOSH'S DAD )

great looking car dude

good to see another 36 panelvan

can't believe you picked it up for free

as some of the other boys mentioned there getting very rare

so look after her and don't sell it (unless its to me, ide love another one) :wink:

keep the work posted

arran

WE ARE ON THE HUNT FOR A DONOR CAR OR PARTS SO IF YOU HAVE BITS LAYING AROUND SEND A PM IN SAYING THAT I AM LETTING HIM DO THIS WITH HIS MONEY NOT MINE SO THE BUDGET IS TIGHT I REALY WANT HIM TO APPRECIATE WHAT HE HAS ACHIEVED SO HE WILL GET THE MOST ENJOYMENT OUT OF IT

 

Sounds like a good plan, If you need some spare windows, I should be able to help, what other parts are you after?

congrats mate i couldn't think of a better car to score for free, its always good to see another pano on the forum (even though mine is pretty much dead now) so what have u got planned for it also if u need any parts i might be able to help just send me a PM.

Duggy

  • Author

Thanks Guys,

 

Parts that are Required:

Bonnet

Front Guards

Front Bumper

Tailgate

Dashpad

Corolla Seats

 

These are all of the parts that i need at the moment

 

Cheers, Josh :bash:

Edited by ewt

I have a tailgate here (assuming you mean the rear hatch door), but shipping would be awful.......

 

But good luck finding another one in half decent condition.

 

Whats it like actually Ben? As mud's is a bit cancerous.

But good luck finding another one in half decent condition.

 

Whats it like actually Ben? As mud's is a bit cancerous.

 

It has a few small rust spots, nothing major though, come around and have a look, once I start stripping it I can keep it aside for you if you like......

It has a few small rust spots, nothing major though, come around and have a look, once I start stripping it I can keep it aside for you if you like......

 

would you want to part with the righthand tail lights? :bash:

Nice starting point you've got there...and for free GREAT

 

I will be checking this thread regularly in anticipation

 

Long live the PanelVan's...they ARE a dying breed

  • Author

Well dad took me up to a neighbours house today turns out he is a panelbeater old school and he has offered to paint it

for the cost of materials and alot of my hard work sanding it Yeah :bash:

Great wagon mate, especially for free, super reliable old beast.

Well dad took me up to a neighbours house today turns out he is a panelbeater old school and he has offered to paint it

for the cost of materials and alot of my hard work sanding it Yeah :bash:

Your dad must have some kind of master plan with this car haha. First he gets it for free for you and is now organised

to get it painted! Make sure you put it in his head that it's YOURS! :y:

 

I hope you're going to do a top job painting it and be there for every minute of the painting as it'll be a really good lesson

to learn how to panelbeat and paint a car. We're all envious of your VERY fortunate circumstances! :S

 

Keep us updated on the progress and get some more pictures to spoil us already!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.