Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Welcome New Members...

Featured Replies

Welcome aboard! she'll be worth the swearing and blood shed, :)

 

cheers phatke30!

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 174
  • Views 126.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all my name is Steve i live in Marsden am currently doing up a ke70 4k not much to go now, will be doing the body at another stage just spent heaps on the motor currently drive a my04 wrx and a triumph daytona 955i can't wait to finish the rolla and go for a cruize

post-11859-002863200 1284527908_thumb.jpg

post-11859-024204900 1284527957_thumb.jpg

Welcome, another bike member :D

Welcome, another bike member :D

well i don't reckon the rolla will ever hit the 300 mark thats what the bikes for, rolla for fun! have owned 5 escorts in the past wrote off the last one so thought id do a rolla this time round see how fast i can make it go

well i don't reckon the rolla will ever hit the 300 mark thats what the bikes for, rolla for fun! have owned 5 escorts in the past wrote off the last one so thought id do a rolla this time round see how fast i can make it go

You will enjoy the change mate

Having had a few Escorts myself, I can also say that the Corolla's have stronger diffs...(I exploded 3 Escort diffs in the past, they just DIDN'T last at all :bash: )I havn't had a Corolla diff let go......YET.lol

You will enjoy the change mate

Having had a few Escorts myself, I can also say that the Corolla's have stronger diffs...(I exploded 3 Escort diffs in the past, they just DIDN'T last at all :bash: )I havn't had a Corolla diff let go......YET.lol

[/quot

Lol, I had a custom diff but constantly smashed axles got to the point where i had trouble finding them, think the rolla will be a good change, just want to flog a car that can handle a bit of a hammering as it costs too much too flog the wrx, i really can't wait i have never been in a car with a worked 4k just hope its gonna be all good

  • 3 months later...

Hi guys my names luke, i have a DX KE70 import, a couple of shells and a 96 jeep cherokee which i spend most weekends of late running stuff over in offroad :D

 

My missus is Bec, she has a lancer for daily duties and a 1969 RT40 corona we are currently trying to get back on the road as it cracked a cylinder head. 60s motors arent exactly easy to get bits for, finally found a engine tho.

 

I guess I'm not a new memer but thought id introduce myself as its been ages since i posted anything and theres lotsa new faces.

 

For those that don't know, these days i earn a crust by working for All crash parts and panels, if you can crash it we can get you the bits to fix it!

 

we have lighting and panels in stock/available to suit many older toyotas too, just cause its old doesnt mean you can't get bits for it!

 

cheers guys,

 

Luke/Kent

  • 4 weeks later...

Tim

Taringa

B&W Panda AE86

 

Have been hanging out at ae86dc for a while and decided to come over here! I have made a ride thread which you can view here:

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/48542-timbos-ae86/

 

So if you ever see me driving around give me a wave, I'm always keen for a chin wag.

  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, My names Matt.

 

I'm from Toowoomba.

 

I'm 19 years old and sell EFI and Ignition Parts to make my scrape.

 

Some of you may already know my father (Old Fella).

 

I've been wanting to get into Street sprint racing and Hill climbs for some time now, and decided what better to use than an old 'Rolla :-).

 

I've just today picked up what I consider to be a pretty tidy KE30 4 door.

 

The plan is to go fully adjustable front suspension and leaf rear (Anti-tramp bars, reset leaves etc etc).

 

 

I have also retro-fit an Inductive pick-up and Electronic Module to a K series dissy.

So I now have full dwell and current control. I'll do a Tech thread a bit further down the track on this as I believe it's a cheap and simple alternative to the prehistoric points.

 

Hope you like her :-) Matt

post-12874-064777200 1298458053_thumb.jpg

post-12874-002393000 1298458064_thumb.jpg

post-12874-028236500 1298458075_thumb.jpg

Edited by YoungFella

Hi guys, My names Matt.

 

Welcome, love the paint scheme on the rolla, reminds me of an SLR.

Welcome, love the paint scheme on the rolla, reminds me of an SLR.

 

Second the paint work, looks rather trick,

 

Welcome Matt

hey guys me names daniel I'm 19 from brisbane qld i own a ke70 rolla 5k engine has been bored and stroked,redline manifold,48mm sidedraft webber carby,but 48mm is way to big, full two and a half inch exhaust,fireball performance ignition,holley electric fuel pump,the interior is just stock apart from the stearing wheel, outside is paint in tiga micra commodore gold.

 

i am new to this scene and don't no much about it but i would love to learn. i do get my license back with in the next 3 weeks so if anyone has any info on cruises meets or anything of that nature i would love to here about them.

thanks for the time guys much appreciated.

post-12959-026592700 1298774782_thumb.jpg

post-12959-087554600 1298774796_thumb.jpg

post-12959-061827600 1298774809_thumb.jpg

Edited by dan91

.

Edited by dan91

Welcome, nice ride.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.