Another Rollaclub Dad!!

Hey All,

Just a quick one to let you all know I'm the newest member in the ever growing rollaclub dad club!

I'm busy and tired so I'll make it quick.

Due to medical comlications baby is with us 13 weeks sooner than expected, but was healthy enough to be screaming (and breathing) as soon as he was pulled out and is now doing very well.

Obviously he's pretty small 795gm to be exact, but he's a little fighter so he'll hopefully be home around the due date which was 17th August.

Mum is also now fine and should be up and about soon.

We were having a lot of trouble just trying to short list some names, so are really struggling now, so he still hasn't got one before you ask.

Will hopefully have some pics and a name in the next day or 2.

Oh and it was at 2241 on the 19th, which is my mums b'day also.

Cheers,

......I'm going to sleep. :y:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys.

Mum got out of bed yesterday arvo, had a shower and a walk around so she's now feeling much better.

My little man will hopefully get some Colostrum (sp?) today as well, so that should help him a bit.

I think we now have a name too. Will be filling in the birth certificate today so I'll advise you all a bit later.

Oh and sorry to all that I didn't have the energy for Redwarf's creativity, re "Press release" :D

Another Corolla Driver in the family?

3 in Tas & 1 in Qld. :D

Is that "great uncle David"?

If so I've got some pics to email to you for the old girl.

Oh and "ichabod" is now know as Byron Keith Rush. Keith was his great grand father who actually dies last week, and the funeral was about 10 hours before he was born.

As soon as I get some phone>laptop bluetooth access I'll get some pics up. I'm in Hobart so might be a couple of days.b