Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cool Cars That Aren't Rolla's

Featured Replies

the 'Iron Mask' DR30 Skyline.

 

Mmm.. two-tone & flares.

 

R30Skyline1.jpg

 

Yew I love the DR30's. gunmetal and black two tone for me please

 

I know these are pretty normal cars but I would like to own one of these at one stage:

 

-early Volkswagen Type 3 notchback sedan or squareback wagon

 

314e1y1.jpg

 

-Datsun 1200 ute

 

vq6wz4.jpg

 

-S14 Silvia

 

24qtsvc.jpg

 

-JZX100 Chaser

 

2ivjvq.jpg

 

Cheers, Ben.

  • Replies 141
  • Views 107.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yew I love the DR30's. gunmetal and black two tone for me please

 

I know these are pretty normal cars but I would like to own one of these at one stage:

 

-early Volkswagen Type 3 notchback sedan or squareback wagon

 

314e1y1.jpg

 

There's a white Type 3 Notchback in Newcastle, dumped on genuine Fuchs 911 alloys, looks and sounds absolute porn.

Man I love them hey

 

Was going to buy a overrated 63 Beetle but I really want to hold out til I find a decent type 3

 

Cheers, Ben.

Mercedes 190E Evolution II Cosworth

 

Mercedes_190E_Evolution_II.jpg

 

I second that motion.

 

Plus Datto 240/260Zs

 

Ford Escorts

 

Mini Mokes

 

RX7s

 

and so forth

356.jpg

Apart from the fact there's no-one behind the wheel, the car isn't actually driving backwards the body was just swapped around

 

But, yes, the Datsun 240z

more so the Devil Z

post-1432-1244635100_thumb.jpg

Apart from the fact there's no-one behind the wheel, the car isn't actually driving backwards the body was just swapped around

 

Yeah i did read that somewhere... The engine's actually in the boot and they had problems fitting it all so they had to remove the turbo? Something along those lines.

 

Have you seen the youtube videos for the trucks they use to steal the petrol? Crazy, crazy utes.

 

Minitruckin' be damned, i'd rather have a Chev than can do duel-wheel burnouts!

 

 

Edited by Victim

I'm actually pleasantly surprised in this thread! haha.

 

That red SLR with 2tough plates belongs to a friend of mine.

 

Very nice car!

 

I'm not a skyline fan, but I was looking around after an LJ popped up on ebay again with an early nissan engine (same model as is in this-)

 

love the sound.

I'm actually pleasantly surprised in this thread! haha.

 

That red SLR with 2tough plates belongs to a friend of mine.

 

Very nice car!

 

I'm not a skyline fan, but I was looking around after an LJ popped up on ebay again with an early nissan engine (same model as is in this-)

 

love the sound.

 

Oh, no way! That's one touch looking ride. Extremely jealous!

 

And that Skyline exhaust note is porn. Pure, pure porn. mmm...

mmm i love chasers

And the dirty red nissan is pretty sex too even if it is a nissan :y:

post-101-1244685557_thumb.jpg

post-101-1244685640.jpg

post-101-1244685661_thumb.jpg

post-101-1244685748_thumb.jpg

Edited by Corolla_Gurl

*cough* JZX100's areawesomesoIboughtone *cough*

 

Gratuitous token moonlit wharfside photo by Teddy, taken just the other day :y:

 

post-1955-1244706533_thumb.jpg

 

EDIT:

 

Looking at that pic now... I reckon it needs the coilovers wound down another inch or so.

Also, can't wait to piss those shitty rims off and get some VS-KF action happening :hmm:

Edited by 7shades

Personally I am a wrap for Old Aussie Muscle (amoung others), I love the era, the racing, and styling.

Anything Group B is all I'm after!!!!!!

http://www.j-spec.com.au/list/index.php?ID=13905 Oooohhh 037 rally

Lancia delta s4

post-2201-1244712459.jpg

Lancia stratos

post-2201-1244712490.jpg

Audi s1 quattro evo

post-2201-1244712558.jpg

MG Metro 6R4

post-2201-1244712607.jpg

Also a mates mustang is pretty cool considering it runs BBQ gas (lpg)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_4y9hqALZA

 

stu.

Edited by kickn5k

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.