Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2 0 1 0

Calendar Format - Poll Closes July 31 40 members have voted

  1. 1. What format would you rather for the 2010 Calendar??

    • Regional (Members gather for scenic photoshoot for their dedicated month)
      45%
      15
    • Generation (Models separated by each generation to resemble a one page brochure)
      54%
      18

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

Now here are some examples to get this going.

 

I'd like to nominate my mates KE30 for the 2 door KE30 slot...

post-1158-1249389269_thumb.jpg

I would also like to nominate DB king (KE70 Pano) and AE80RollaGuy (AE90 hatch)

post-1158-1249389557_thumb.jpg

Teddy's KE70 for the KE70 slot...

post-1158-1249389963_thumb.jpg

And Rollabus for his AE82 Sedan

post-1158-1249389851_thumb.jpg

If anyone feels they know someone better that they would like to nominate post their details and a pic so we can vote. And please nominate any other models that would fit in their fields.

 

thanks,

Jon.

  • Replies 87
  • Views 107.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now here are some examples to get this going.

 

I'd like to nominate my mates KE30 for the 2 door KE30 slot...

post-1158-1249389269_thumb.jpg

 

If anyone feels they know someone better that they would like to nominate post their details and a pic so we can vote. And please nominate any other models that would fit in their fields.

 

thanks,

Jon.

That vehicle has my vote for sure.....

I'm sure liking everything I'm seeing.. just a matter of MAKING MINDS UP! lol..

 

the red 55 sure is hot as hell!

 

how bout a Corolla 2 GP Turbo to add to the situation?! think some of the rare ones need their place too!

I'm sure liking everything I'm seeing.. just a matter of MAKING MINDS UP! lol..

 

the red 55 sure is hot as hell!

Grrrr it's actually a KE30 mate.....Notice the lack of plastic on the bumpers and Rear Qtr vents

Edited by PHATKE20S

I vote RA28GT's KE20 :hmm:

 

Do I "need" to post a pic? Pretty sure everyone's seen it :)

I vote RA28GT's KE20 :hmm:

 

Do I "need" to post a pic? Pretty sure everyone's seen it :)

 

I second that, hahahah.

 

I'm happy to take pictures for anyone in SA if they don't have access to a good camera (or creative mind).

How about an action shot for the KE20 page

post-460-1249476990.jpg

(have higher res version available)

Edited by coln72

  • 2 weeks later...

The timeline idea is good until you realise that most of us like the older rwd cars. The active fwd people on here could be counted on hands and toes. Do we really want to be staring at a bunch of fwd rollas for the last 6 months of the year?

 

I know I don't.

 

We need to have nominations and a vote. 1 car to a page, and you have to win your spot with a public vote. This gives people something to aim at when building their cars. "i want it tidy enough to get on the rollaclub Calendar!' type of thing.

I vote RA28GT's KE20 :P

 

Do I "need" to post a pic? Pretty sure everyone's seen it :P

 

i would like to see troys ke20 next to mitchs, both white very clean 20s in Sa. one has a JDM look about it and the other is grandad. would be a nice contrast

I will nominate mine for the xE7x spot, with a good wash and polish and some good photography I think it could be good enough. It is not a normal xE7x look though :P

post-7149-1250571145_thumb.jpg

Can I nominate mine? I really like this action shot. If you want a more posed shot I can get one...

post-5737-1250576025_thumb.jpg

And Rollabus for his AE82 Sedan

post-1158-1249389851_thumb.jpg

 

Whilst i usually avoid anything FWD (nuts to understeer i say), that is probably the hottest AE82 i've ever seen, big props for that one. That's the goods, been done proper.

 

Oh and this whole 'voted best car' idea is great, but along the same lines as the december = paddock bashers idea, i'd like to see some gritty project / drift missles that look like arse but are obviously built for a purpose.

 

i.e. a shithouse looking patchy paint / surface rusted AE71, pop the bonnet, immaculate engine bay with a gorgeous polished 4AGE, real sleeper styles. (shameless self props there, but you get the idea, doesn't have to be my ride, i'm just a big fan of workhorses where more attention's gone into the engine than paint jobs).

Edited by Victim

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.