2 0 1 0

JiP

Calendar Format - Poll Closes July 31  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Now here are some examples to get this going.

I'd like to nominate my mates KE30 for the 2 door KE30 slot...

post-1158-1249389269_thumb.jpg

I would also like to nominate DB king (KE70 Pano) and AE80RollaGuy (AE90 hatch)

post-1158-1249389557_thumb.jpg

Teddy's KE70 for the KE70 slot...

post-1158-1249389963_thumb.jpg

And Rollabus for his AE82 Sedan

post-1158-1249389851_thumb.jpg

If anyone feels they know someone better that they would like to nominate post their details and a pic so we can vote. And please nominate any other models that would fit in their fields.

thanks,

Jon.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now here are some examples to get this going.

I'd like to nominate my mates KE30 for the 2 door KE30 slot...

post-1158-1249389269_thumb.jpg

If anyone feels they know someone better that they would like to nominate post their details and a pic so we can vote. And please nominate any other models that would fit in their fields.

thanks,

Jon.

That vehicle has my vote for sure.....

I'm sure liking everything I'm seeing.. just a matter of MAKING MINDS UP! lol..

the red 55 sure is hot as hell!

how bout a Corolla 2 GP Turbo to add to the situation?! think some of the rare ones need their place too!

I'm sure liking everything I'm seeing.. just a matter of MAKING MINDS UP! lol..

the red 55 sure is hot as hell!

Grrrr it's actually a KE30 mate.....Notice the lack of plastic on the bumpers and Rear Qtr vents

Edited by PHATKE20S

• 2 weeks later...

The timeline idea is good until you realise that most of us like the older rwd cars. The active fwd people on here could be counted on hands and toes. Do we really want to be staring at a bunch of fwd rollas for the last 6 months of the year?

I know I don't.

We need to have nominations and a vote. 1 car to a page, and you have to win your spot with a public vote. This gives people something to aim at when building their cars. "i want it tidy enough to get on the rollaclub Calendar!' type of thing.

I vote RA28GT's KE20 :P

Do I "need" to post a pic? Pretty sure everyone's seen it :P

i would like to see troys ke20 next to mitchs, both white very clean 20s in Sa. one has a JDM look about it and the other is grandad. would be a nice contrast

And Rollabus for his AE82 Sedan

post-1158-1249389851_thumb.jpg

Whilst i usually avoid anything FWD (nuts to understeer i say), that is probably the hottest AE82 i've ever seen, big props for that one. That's the goods, been done proper.

Oh and this whole 'voted best car' idea is great, but along the same lines as the december = paddock bashers idea, i'd like to see some gritty project / drift missles that look like arse but are obviously built for a purpose.

i.e. a shithouse looking patchy paint / surface rusted AE71, pop the bonnet, immaculate engine bay with a gorgeous polished 4AGE, real sleeper styles. (shameless self props there, but you get the idea, doesn't have to be my ride, i'm just a big fan of workhorses where more attention's gone into the engine than paint jobs).

Edited by Victim