August 16, 200917 yr comment_366329 Hey Marty, that leaves you less than a month to get some Billet rims LOL +1 needs some rims Marty, your car looks a bit ordinary in your avatar - YET ITS SO FAR FROM ORDINARY!!!! ...but i'm sure you have something in the pipeline. i'll try and come in the xr6t, would be good to flush out some cobwebs. Report
August 17, 200917 yr comment_366473 DEFINATELY IN! w00t missed the last one cause of work, I'll make sure I'm off for this. :P Now to get my arse into gear and finish my rebuild and the fab work on my slant chrome bars. Otherwise I'll bring the wagon but noone (other than maybe Kev) wants to see that :P Report
August 20, 200917 yr comment_367517 Yeh i'm down for sure... Nothing better then a big cruze ;) Report
August 24, 200917 yr comment_368357 Hey guys, just wondering whats your plans re times? Is anyone staying in canberra, or are you all heading home that night? Report
August 25, 200917 yr comment_368713 Hey guys, just wondering whats your plans re times? Is anyone staying in canberra, or are you all heading home that night? Hi sammo, I'm going to change meet up time to 7am leaving at 8am latest from here in sydney so I'm thinking 3 hour drive 11-11:30am we should be cruzing in to canberra :P Pm me your number and ill contact you, i don't think anyone is staying in canberra probably all head home. :( Edited August 25, 200917 yr by radrollaz Report
August 26, 200917 yr comment_368933 I have no corolla anymore, But if Beau ends up coming down i may have to hit him up for chief passenger duties. :P Report
August 26, 200917 yr comment_368982 I'll b heading down, if u wanna come jake your welcome 2, but u get the back seat coz i promised kurt i'd b takin him on the next cruise. It'll also cost u about $30 for accom aswell, me & kurt r going to the drags on the saturday, staying in villawood sat nite and then heading on the cruise sunday Edited August 26, 200917 yr by Fat Bastard Customs Report
August 31, 200917 yr Author comment_370209 Also the Flower festival is on in canberra at the same time for those who are interested in pretty flowers and the such OR those who wish to offload their misses/partners for the day :lol: http://www.floriadeaustralia.com/about-flo...hat-is-floriade Report
August 31, 200917 yr comment_370335 How about we cruze into the flower festival, park all the rollaz and have our own show. kev you could play with your bagged up wagon , marty can supply the show pony and all we need then is some tunes :lol: Anyone want to put there hand up. :abuse: Unfortunatley my ke30 wont be attending this cruze instead ill be riding shotgun in sydneys newest show pony corolla :osama: Report
August 31, 200917 yr comment_370338 will attempt to make it if I'm not working, not sure if ill bring my rolla tho i want to keep her kms down Report
September 1, 200917 yr comment_370413 Hi I just had a text come through noting Radrollaz are coming to Canberra - good stuff! I've met some of the Radrollaz members at events in Sydney, I've got a metallic green KE25 if you're trying to think of who I am. I won't be able to come along for the cruise though as I've got the KE25 entered in a hillclimb here in Canberra that weekend, my mates corolla is also entered (1JZ powered AE71). We'll be racing from 9am until about 4pm so if you guys decide to leave Canberra and head for Sydney via Sutton Rd or come into Canberra that direction then drop past and say g'day and check out some of the racing. Hope the cruise goes well. Cheers. Report
September 8, 200917 yr comment_372341 Hi I just had a text come through noting Radrollaz are coming to Canberra - good stuff! I've met some of the Radrollaz members at events in Sydney, I've got a metallic green KE25 if you're trying to think of who I am. I won't be able to come along for the cruise though as I've got the KE25 entered in a hillclimb here in Canberra that weekend, my mates corolla is also entered (1JZ powered AE71). We'll be racing from 9am until about 4pm so if you guys decide to leave Canberra and head for Sydney via Sutton Rd or come into Canberra that direction then drop past and say g'day and check out some of the racing. Hope the cruise goes well. Cheers. Hi mate, I'm pretty sure we met at the toymods dyno day a while back. Thanks for the support, not sure if we will have a chance to come past the track but hopefully we will get to meet up with the ACT rollaclub boys and cruze around canberra :worship: Report
September 8, 200917 yr comment_372482 Hi mate, I'm pretty sure we met at the toymods dyno day a while back. Thanks for the support, not sure if we will have a chance to come past the track but hopefully we will get to meet up with the ACT rollaclub boys and cruze around canberra :worship: All good mate, I won't be at the hillclimb anymore anyway. Report
September 9, 200917 yr comment_372514 Where will the meeting point be for everyone once you guys get to ACT? Edited September 9, 200917 yr by seabiscuit Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now