ROLSBY

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm just wandering if you have had your speedo re-calibrated? because your speedo is not correct with wheels that big. i guess thats why most of us stick within the 2inches of the original 13inch wheels that came stock with the car just so our speedos are still correct.

Edited by philbey

I think it is you who are the fail with that lame arse dad joke :)

Fair enough the cars not to everyone's taste.

There seems to more and more juvenile immature people on forums these days ruining what they're supposed to be for, and that is a community of people with a common interest sharing ideas and information.

I'm sure most of you aren't in highschool anymore so why do you feel the need to act like it on the internet?

Edited by Instigator

I think it is you who are the fail with that lame arse dad joke :)

Fair enough the cars not to everyone's taste.

There seems to more and more juvenile immature people on forums these days ruining what they're supposed to be for, and that is a community of people with a common interest sharing ideas and information.

I'm sure most of you aren't in highschool anymore so why do you feel the need to act like it on the internet?

amen 2 that!! ;)

don't think he was being a smartass. What colour are you thinking of going? And Id like to see a 13b in there. Would be quite a weapon. Also is this car just a cruising car? Or are you going to use it for another use? Cause 13b will cost alot of money. Gl with it and hope to see the 13b in there soon!

ROLSBY's AE71 cruzes with the RadRollaz boys and at least he has been a little different and gone for a modern big rim approach which i think looks phat. The radrollaz club has a great diversity of cars from my old skool sleeper , custom ke10 turbo convertable with crazy paint and big rims and marty k's ke30 with bright orange paint, sr20 power and a crazy level of detail in, out and under.

I think the fact we all get on here for the same reason, our love of the old corolla's means you except everyones car and should show other guys a little respect especially if its different, modern and Phat. :P

I say good on him for being different from the normal path most KE70's follow.

I am all up for drifting etc but I think long term if this car stays like this it will be one that people will buy because it will have not been hit or incurred any drift damage.

Either way I like both styles. I say it needs to be lower :P :o :P :(