Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

K-t Bellhousing Roll Call

Featured Replies

I mentioned in the KETURBO25's project thread that when I first registered on rollaclub I remember maybe Medicine Man or Teddy mentioning that they knew of a measly 3x K-T bellhousing in Australia.

These days they seem to be coming out of the woodwork everywhere and there's a lot more than 3x just among rollaclub members. Plus I'm sure there have to be a few more rolla drivers out there with one,....and they don't even know they do!!!

 

So, just interested to see exactly how many we do have among members these days.

 

I know of a few people that do so I'll automatically add them to the below list, but if you've also got one yell out. :blush: Also tell us weather its a hydro or cable clutch version please.

 

Australian members:

Taz_rx - Cable

Madrolla68 - Cable

Leigh - Cable

KETURBO25 - Cable

Medicine Man - Hydro

Xany - Cable

Corollaart - Hydro

TRD - Cable

Slidwayz - Cable

Browland - Cable

Neil - Cable

Crostek - Hydro

Crostek - Cable

 

NZ members:

reTRD - Cable

 

Other international members:

Tojo2 - Hydro

Tojo2 - Hydro converted to cable

Edited by Taz_Rx

  • Replies 39
  • Views 45.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yea this would be helpful, because I am pretty sure this K50 is not going to last long! Is NZ the best place to get them from?

1 hydro + 1 hydro converted to cable

Have seen a couple for sale by:

 

kram_p some time ago and also by Rolla_Boy (unsure of whether they are cable or hydro)

2 Hydro here as well :blush:

.edit now have 2,after 5 years looking for 1. :yes:

Edited by corollaart

I can't say for certain (as I never had a reason to look/cared) but the guy who bought my old red KE70 wagon told me it had a K-T bellhousing and T50

 

So that would be another cable K-T bellhousing

We have one in the rally car K-T =cable

  • 1 month later...

Any 1 got a cable k-t bellhousing they want to sell shortly? will need one for the 5k turbo.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.