September 15, 201115 yr comment_553740 If this thing sells on egay, u buying another rolla? WTH? Report
September 15, 201115 yr comment_553743 http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/KE70-corolla-/110744440159?pt=AU_Cars&hash=item19c8e20d5f Report
September 15, 201115 yr comment_553746 Cheers Matt, and I opened that here at work, haha Hmmm i know of some 16's that would go on your car that might help sale, haha Report
October 30, 201114 yr Author comment_563435 The basics: 16v 4age RWD JDM import, JDM 2 way disc brake diff, AE86 struts. Its name : Beige Patrol. (Cop Bait 2) AKA The Shitbox That is all. Report
October 30, 201114 yr comment_563438 So this is why you've been laying low? That thing is hot! Report
October 30, 201114 yr comment_563444 What did this set you back? Looks mad as! I wouldn't mod it at all. Report
October 30, 201114 yr Author comment_563445 Its a total pig, will not have the wheels. Lots of body work needed. Mechanically A1. The best part is it was dirt cheap and is mod plated for engine, diff and brakes. It will be in my possession on Saturday and I will make sure I have my SLR for some decent pictures. I have no definite plans for it. It was set up to grip not drift which is awesome. Report
October 30, 201114 yr Author comment_563448 What did this set you back? Looks mad as! I wouldn't mod it at all. Cheap. very cheap. I probably wont mod the exterior too much, will keep it beige, Itll get the DX lights, ke30 bars, Kamei lip. AE-teks (or the old Globes maybe) and nana visor. The exterior is rough as guts, it looks good from afar but is seriously beaten up. Report
October 30, 201114 yr comment_563451 better hope i don't move into somewhere with not much car space :P this should be a epic win once we get her all nice. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now