Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Great Alpine Road Cruise

Featured Replies

I'll pick you up. Make your arrival in Melb for peak hour. It'll make you appreciate SA all that much more. :jamie:

 

Haha, dude, been there, done that when I picked up my KE36. Definitely not a fun idea, especially the hour long crawl across the West Gate Bridge on a Monday morning lol.

 

But give me a date and let me know so I can book in advance. Even a months notice would be a good idea, so I can scrounge up some cash for it.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dunno if i should post in here?? i'll get nobby to put a poll in to see if i post here, or just stay quiet.

dunno if i should post in here?? i'll get nobby to put a poll in to see if i post here, or just stay quiet.

post-336-1269236841_thumb.jpg

 

Just kidding buddy

I'm so in. Camping is all I do. the only trouble is i'm going to bring the Trooper and not the coupe. my mobile palace. If any interstaters/rolla brokens come, I may let them drive the coupe. you just have to supply the beers!

Sweet idea Jarrad. Would most definitely be up for this! although winter driving could pose issues for people who might push too much on unfamiliar roads, in the middle of nowhere. Also where winter is concerned; trying to nail a weekend from months away could prove troublesome if weather closes in. but alas, BRING IT ON!!!

  • Author

I figure if it gets to cold and were snowed in or something well just have to bring our the schnaps to warm us up :)

 

Really though, it is a bit of a gamble weather wise but that will just make it more interesting yeah? It's hard enough to get a good weekends weather fir the GOR Trip! But we certainly make do with what we get.

 

Driving wise, I know were all sensible, but I know we like to play. There will be time for that :)

Cool. I'm keen, hopefully my car will be painted and legal when the time comes...

Nice idea, I'm in for sure and this time i will have a rolla on the cruise.. haha :)

 

Jarrad, if you need a hand with anything, let me know and ill do what i can :)

hell yes, I've driven past said signs many a time thinking, I've got to do that road some time!!

 

I'm in, for sure

I'm also in for this, date pending. also got quite a few mates potentially interested too.

 

jarrad, if ya need a hand with it, gimmie a bell :D

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

It's about time for an update... But I don't really have one... Been away and blah blah blah.

 

What I can tell you is the date that was put forward (end of June) isn't looking good, it's Vic school holidays so everywhere I've phoned has been booked up for our size of accom. Our only way around that is to camp out, plenty of camp sites that time of year!

We could just let everyone make there own plans for where to stay that night if this suits or we could do it later and have a group booking.

 

And no... The 11 won't be ready for the trip :(

 

JP

maybe we could all camp out in the back of the AP5?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.