April 22, 201016 yr Author comment_431847 LOL at bogan truck driver: http://www.rollaclub.com/board/uploads/mon...60741_thumb.jpg Well this really suck's cause I lost most of my pics with my hdd crash, I will have to do some searching. I got another one for your dad in a few weeks. Ive successfully used the most out of this car than any other car. The 4k is even in spilmers car and going good. Report
April 22, 201016 yr comment_431853 the converter hardtop gave me plenty of spares will hopefully be getting another one soon Report
April 22, 201016 yr comment_431936 Never took photos of all of the parts cars Ive had over the years. It was pick up a KE20/25 for $90, drag it home and strip anything decent out of them for my racer. Then get rid of the rest before my mum would crack the shits. Sorta sad when I think back f all of the salvagable early rollas we killed back then. Spewin I wrecked a KE26 :laff: Think the best parts car we got was a 55. Originally looked at it for the 5 speed for $250 but got the whole car for $200 :D Used the motor, box, brakes, suspension etc in my KE35 and an ex's KE20. The seats and hand brake ended up in an EH. Wasn't much left of that one when we had finished. My uncle even stripped what bolts and nuts he could out of it. Report
April 25, 201016 yr comment_432406 Picked up a written off 81 KE55 off the mother of a lady at work for $100. Only had 150,000 on the clock. Sat for 8yrs. Bigport 3K head and 5spd. Report
April 25, 201016 yr comment_432420 first parts was a te71 gt which i got seats and the disc brake rear end now sold and at the moment got a AE71 manual and AE82 twin cam yesterday which i put battery in and start first turn of key Report
May 2, 201016 yr comment_434304 ^^Lol There is more but i can't find them, I think Jip has a few of the brown wagon. Stripped on the foot path much to the dismay of the local council. Report
May 3, 201016 yr comment_434363 There is more but i can't find them, I think Jip has a few of the brown wagon. Stripped on the foot path much to the dismay of the local council. And your dad :) That day was fricken funny, That door just didn't wanna break off. No luck finding all the pics of the cars I had. Twincam seca used for mrs car conversion. Twincam seca used for engine, brakes and parts. Ae82 sedan used for various parts, Was going to be sedan project but a little too rough. (no pics) Ae80 hatch used for parts and then dumped. (no pics) Report
May 3, 201016 yr comment_434424 Still got that sunroof Trev? :) Well i don't have many corollas, only 2 and both Ae82 First one i bought was a seca for a thrash around on a farm but when realized how good the potential was i got it registered then drove it around for a good 4 months. I then got some crazy idea that i could turn it into a hot street car with a 2pac metallic paint job and a fully worked 4age.. Later 4agte. after pulling it apart and paying reg on it for 2 years i realized it was a bigger project than i first thought and lost motivation so i decided to buy the sedan and turn the seca into a parts car to get the sedan on the road so the whole front end went on the sedan, best move i think i could have done. RIP Seca.. So here's the seca in all its glory as a parts car for my sedan project :P Edited May 3, 201016 yr by Johno Report
May 4, 201016 yr comment_434710 Still got that sunroof Trev? :) Yeah still got it, I have to go get some stuff out of the car one day so I was looking at cutting it out. Report
May 4, 201016 yr comment_434784 These are the only ones I've ever taken photos of lol. Took quite a few more bits off the 70 after the photo. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now