Will It Fit ???????

curly

Members dont see this ad

YEBEJESIS!

I want one!!!

Handling=full nolothane bushings, try RX7 struts etc, and I'd even go so far as to corner weigh her and get the required spring rates spot on. Sway bar the hell out of her.

Stopping=RX7 brakes on the front, whatever will work on the rear, depending on diff upgrade? I'd suggest a B series mazda diff or an F series toyota... Hilux diff in this case will give for too much unsprung mass to handle well...

Please tell me that this is being granny specced on the outside??? Pentultimate Sleeper!

All wrong Street car

Jeeezus !, which side of the street/footpath/kerb do you intend on driving this monster, or are you willing to let the car make up it's own mind.

Keep us updated with this little beauty (I'm sure the local news station will keep us all informed once it's on the road :D )

Dead set love it...

• 2 weeks later...
one word INSANE!please do tell us what else is the plan for the car?

OK the car so far, 1964 mazda 800 sed, unbelievably bood body and chrome, the mechanicals, series 6 bridge port, to4z, jatco trans with stally and trans brake, b&m shifter, g series hilux with full spool( f series would never hold this) my jobs are custom alloy front hubs, BA discs undecided with calipers, our rear disc conversion, upgrade the shocks and springs but everythings custom as there are no listings for them, undecided on the rear as the power will turm these springs upside down, probably some sort of tramp bar setup? The body is staying original except for 15in wheels, late corolla on the front and EL rears widened out to 8in, and sitting slightly lower than std. CUTE hey