Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Should I? (opinion Needed)

Featured Replies

hard to say but we know you would turn this to a wicked color wheels!

Awesome with the red man! Do it, do it do it do it! The only issue would be that red walls do fade fast.....otherwise, damn hot......as usual!

  • Author
Awesome with the red man! Do it, do it do it do it! The only issue would be that red walls do fade fast.....otherwise, damn hot......as usual!

 

Ive never had red walls before, why do they fade so quick?

 

 

Throw some white walls on the charcoal an chrome lip will look the shit...

Thus is my plans for the ke20.

 

Ive already done that on a KE20, these do have a polished lip too.

 

every one has an opinion. I like traditional stuff

 

Complementary colours: Colours on opposite sides of the colour wheel follow the lines. But that's just me :abuse:

 

Complementary colours? Their near opposites, they contrast wonderful but for cars i don't think that chart should be used.

I am doing pretty much the same thing with the wheels I have for my Mira, but most likely getting them powdercoated. Although I am tossing up wether to have a silver outer lip, or a mate / satin black lip for something different.

 

And at the end of the day, as much as others peoples ideas / opions help to brainstorm ideas, just do what you feel makes your car . . . yours. You have seemed to done a pretty damn good job so far with your line up of cars :abuse:

When I first saw it I thought it looked terrible.. but then I looked at it again and thought it looked good and unique at the end of the day though you are the one driving it :abuse:

 

It's a beautiful car and would look fine either way. I do agree though that adding some more red to tie it in would look good.

 

When I first sprayed my 55 it was blue with silver stripes. We spray all the interior with black vinyl spray and put in new black carpet. My plan was to have black, silver and blue theme going, and I was thinking of adding black flares, a black bonnet scoop and a black spoiler. When we were getting the 7k worked though we get the block painted red (not sure why red, seemed right at the time). Then some guy offered to sell me a red sparco race seat. So when it came to the time to get a new wheel I decided on a red momo wheel. Some people think adding the red into the mix doesn't fit, but I think it looks good.

When I first saw it I thought it looked terrible.. but then I looked at it again and thought it looked good and unique at the end of the day though you are the one driving it :abuse:

 

It's a beautiful car and would look fine either way. I do agree though that adding some more red to tie it in would look good.

 

When I first sprayed my 55 it was blue with silver stripes. We spray all the interior with black vinyl spray and put in new black carpet. My plan was to have black, silver and blue theme going, and I was thinking of adding black flares, a black bonnet scoop and a black spoiler. When we were getting the 7k worked though we get the block painted red (not sure why red, seemed right at the time). Then some guy offered to sell me a red sparco race seat. So when it came to the time to get a new wheel I decided on a red momo wheel. Some people think adding the red into the mix doesn't fit, but I think it looks good.

 

 

A glossy painted red would look good, that shade in the photo looks like anodising and on rims red anodaising looks ricey to me.

 

What about silver centres?

For once I'm not a fan of the plans Troy, i say leave the wheels and add redwalls if anything.

 

I'm sure whatever you so the car will look awesome though, your previous cars have proven this :)

 

Cheers

The car looks porn as it is, well, it did when I saw it a few weeks back heading the same direction as you past my place at night when it was pissing down rain :)

 

So I also vote no to that anodised colour.

You would have to get them powder coated metallic red.

 

As a rule you can't anodize cast aluminium has to much crap in it adn when being anodized goes black. Most plating shops for this reason will only anodize cast aluminium black.

 

I think the red looks good but would have to be powder coated.

 

Cameron

i think it looks porn.

 

plain and simple.

If you kept the silver centercaps contrast would be great... Coloured spokes and the red walls would compliment the car GREATLY, I think the red offsets some of the orange really well :)

 

Karl.

You're going to paint it that way though aren't you? Because on cast aluminium you wont get a good finish with anodising.

 

 

As a rule you can't anodize cast aluminium has to much crap in it adn when being anodized goes black. Most plating shops for this reason will only anodize cast aluminium black.

 

Even black anodising comes out looking shit a lot of the time on Cast aluminium.

  • Author
Go the thin redwalls. Rim centers and GT stripes in the same colour as your mirrors?

 

Gt stripes are defiantly on the cards! But at $400 US ill wait for a little while.

 

Thanks for your input guys i have decided to stay as is for a while. Later down the track once this goes weekend only ill put some 15x10's on with some flairs and thats what will make this insane!

  • 2 weeks later...

i totally agree with what Felix said! i reckon that looks awesome but as others have said you do have a keen eye for cars and I have no doubt it would look awesome!

 

but DEFINITELY +1 on the 15x10 an flares :lol:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.