Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arthurs Seat Cruise

Featured Replies

Is this because your chasing a bit more brapbrap or did it die roosa?

 

I'm trying to organise a bit of dyno time at the moment so I can see if

what I'm doing with the tune is right. Oh and i may do a manifold gasket

as it's got a real bad exctractor leak.

 

 

Stu.

 

I had a BP built. It should be on the engine dyno this week......No motor as yet so i'm still in the Maybe list.

P.S. The Stock motor is still fine.

  • Replies 85
  • Views 75.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep i will be there for sure! and i will probly have nana riding with me with the way his takin his sweet arse time puttin the motor in the 25 :P

I'm in. Hendo can I ride with you ? Will chat closer to the date.

Cheers,

Dougal

I had a BP built. It should be on the engine dyno this week......No motor as yet so i'm still in the Maybe list.

P.S. The Stock motor is still fine.

 

yeah bridgies are awesome expect some fun with that beast.

I'm fingers crossed for you mate

I'm in. Hendo can I ride with you ? Will chat closer to the date.

Cheers,

Dougal

no worries dougal. might be 3 up for this.

no worries dougal. might be 3 up for this.

 

Sweet, thanks. :laff:

  • Author

Ok not much news Nobs, except I will be performing a scouting run (maybe with some funkytown boys) the prior weekend which will either be the 31st July or 1st of August. All are welcome to this too.

 

Matt.

ill be there!

oh man, i have to go to some canada expo, to buy cheap flights and such. will be crying the whole time, however. ... stupid canada...

  • Author
oh man, i have to go to some canada expo, to buy cheap flights and such. will be crying the whole time, however. ... stupid canada...

 

= major loss :jamie:

Ok not much news Nobs, except I will be performing a scouting run (maybe with some funkytown boys) the prior weekend which will either be the 31st July or 1st of August. All are welcome to this too.

 

Matt.

I'll be in for the pre run if your still ging ahead with it?

yay, i got ok'd by the minister of the opposition to attend!! unsure on what ill be driving at this stage

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.