Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke10, Supercharged 5K

Featured Replies

Absolutely amazing finish on that engine! I hope we can convince you to truck her over for the 2011 Bay to Birdwood cruise in SA?? I hope to get mine over for that...

  • Replies 97
  • Views 400.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • So today I am one extremely happy guy! It's not everyday your car gets featured in a magazine. Even better is its the first 4cyl Corolla to be featured in Street Machine. It was a pretty cool exp

  • Jaysus, Maria and Yusef.......... that's gonna be something different. I like the colour and the wheels. Well played!

  • After looking at some pics, I would say it is an SC14.   Edit: Pic...  

Posted Images

would definently love to see you's two ke10's at bay to birdwood.

 

that blower is simply amazing!

Edited by 2EZEM8

my word...I'm lost for words!!!!

 

cheers, scott

  • Author
nuts.

 

did you get that manifold custom cast? Nice looking job for sure, I suspect there is a pattern for it in existence somewhere?

 

 

I used an early pre pollution manifold and cut the centre section out, and when i bought the supercharger

it had the intake pipes connected so i cut the flange of. Got a bit of alloy pipe and cut it into a u shape and got my mate to weld it all together. He ported and sculpted the insides and hit the external with a needle scaler tool.

It come up magic, looks factory.

There is so many custom pieces that have to be made that i didnt even think off when i started but it was worth

the effort.

the gearbox went in on the weekend, sticking with the k50 for now and if it doesnt hold up i have a k-t cable

bellhousing put aside. don't know if the box will fit in the tunnel though. Ive modified the gearbox crossmember too

so the exhaust can run below it. I will get some more pics up soon.

Nice job mate, I like the theme you have going. That manifold is awesome!

Looking forward to seeing this around Melbourne. :dance:

  • Author

here are some more pics

post-7378-1281517088_thumb.jpg

 

Carby is a 32/36 weber and sit just out of the bonnet, notice all side trim removed and

a different style for the indicators

post-7378-1281517237_thumb.jpg

carby adapter

 

post-7378-1281517389_thumb.jpg

 

post-7378-1281517459_thumb.jpg

gearbo crossmember uses the hump from an xc falcon v8

 

Still lots to go but it gets a little closer to road going every week :dance:

post-7378-1281517302_thumb.jpg

like everyone else..

 

I'm speechless!!!

 

Amazing!!! :dance:

Details on the Torana in the background ? :dance:

That looks like the best fun you can have with your

cloths on :dance:

really really nice work..

must see this one

Harvie...

what blower is that?

what blower is that?

 

I originally thought it was a SC12 with an input extension.

 

Project looks really good.

looks way bigger than sc12 or sc14

 

I'm thinking eaton m90 or whatever they use on the v6 mazda millenias (eunos 800) the screw types?

looks way bigger than sc12 or sc14

 

I'm thinking eaton m90 or whatever they use on the v6 mazda millenias (eunos 800) the screw types?

 

After looking at some pics, I would say it is an SC14.

 

Edit: Pic...

 

post-1373-1281530453_thumb.jpg

Edited by Trev

actually, yeah... the snot is what got me! haha.

 

I only really seen sc14 on my mates 31, lol.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.