Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brissy Members Dinner

Date 22 members have voted

  1. 1. What Weekend Would Suit You

    • Oct - 8/9/10
      15%
      3
    • Oct - 15/16/17
      5%
      1
    • Oct - 22/23/24
      63%
      12
    • Oct - 29/30/31
      15%
      3

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

id like to come and meet afew members put faces to the names

  • Replies 146
  • Views 78.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Dude, be careful. I hear that place is dangerous. Stay safe.

 

Trev, day before I go to Melbourne again. I should be able to attend.

 

As mentioned, you guys are welcome to suggest a date.

 

Trev, you are in charge to nagging. Ring, message, show up at my door. Make me come lOl :)

 

I'll enter the date in my ph just in case.

 

Done.

 

I may be able to attend depending on my cash situation, and people not drawing on my barina with chalk =P

 

Is it painted in chalk board paint?

 

Should be able to make it. Teddy.....i shall let him know about it, he's not currently in the country atm, but he will be back in the first week of October so he should be able to come :D

 

Thanks for the PM Trev. lol

 

I sent him a PM aswell, this has been a long holiday, good if you could make it.

 

Should be able to show up with Fatty.

 

Don't sleep in this time.

 

yea i probably be keen to come and meet some more people

 

It is a good get together.

 

I'm there, its probably 1 minutes drive from home. I have a few buddies around here who might show, one guy with a sprinter, and another sky fleet mechanic with an ae71.

 

These things are so much fun, I just hope everyone does there best to organise themselves between now and then, as its a lot more fun when more corollas show up and in good order.

 

See youse there, I love youse all.

 

Also should try and get Spilmer, 20v Wagonater, and a few of the quieter members to pop in.

 

Nice of you to round it up to a minute :laff:

 

I hope so too.

 

Were you drinking?

 

Anyone can come.

 

Will come pending date/time..

 

As mentioned, you guys are welcome to suggest a date.

Hmm, could be good to catch up with The Old Guard... 23rd is out for me though as I'm planning on re-enacting my birth ;)

  • Author

Hmm, could be good to catch up with The Old Guard... 23rd is out for me though as I'm planning on re-enacting my birth ;)

 

Ha, you sure your mum wants too?

 

Celebrate your b'day and mine.

Its a maybe from me for now, and yes, would be great to see you all again, and if i come, you'd better be there jip you bastard! :P

 

cheers phatke30!

I can do anytime on weekends. We be rollin in my ke11.

Ha, you sure your mum wants too?

 

Celebrate your b'day and mine.

 

Hmm, now that you mention it... bad choice of words :/

 

:D

and another sky fleet mechanic with an ae71.

 

Rob? I think I went to toyota school with him.

I'll try and make it. I think this is one meet I probably really can't make. :bash:

Would def be good to meet all the stalwarts of RC.

 

Where there is a will?, there is a way! :wink:

i might be able to come.

ash(theDBking) probs wont though

 

Sci-Fleet mechanics reppin here aswell (albion)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.